Is that really true?

My friend told me that Fiverr reviews are available for some dollar.I was surprised to hear that . Is that really what happens? If so, isn’t that contrary to morality? What does Fiverr say about this matter?

Please let me know if you know?

If so, isn’t that contrary to morality?

Really? You’re asking if it’s moral to trick buyers and the Fiverr system into thinking you legitimately got reviews that you actually paid for? Really?

That’s like asking if it’s moral to cheat on a test. What do you think?

Read the ToS and think ethically. Reviews exist to provide honest feedback, not trick buyers. Why would Fiverr be okay with tricking buyers?

The forum isn’t here to answer questions you could answer if you actually looked and read the terms you agreed to when you registered.

The lack of ethics among Fiverr sellers is so so disturbing.

There have been three of four questions in the past week about a “friend” who told someone to buy Fiverr reviews. I have a funny feeling this “friend” is really some unscrupulous “guru” scamming people with really bad information.

It’s sad that some people have to ask, “Is it okay if I lie and cheat?”

There have been three of four questions in the past week about a “friend” who told someone to buy Fiverr reviews. I have a funny feeling this “friend” is really some unscrupulous “guru” scamming people with really bad information.

It’s sad that some people have to ask, “Is it okay if I lie and cheat?”

It’s sad that some people have to ask, “Is it okay if I lie and cheat?

Very sad. It’s even more sad that they think the official forum is a place to get support for fraud.

NOT OKeY

To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

Archived