Fiverr Community Forum

Is the Fiverr cut up to 30%?

Today i got an order of 215, with a normal discount of 20% my expected earnings should be 172. But it says only $ 152, did the cut amount increase to 30%?

2 Likes

You should contact customer support, it must be a bug.

1 Like

Are you adding the tip amount as well in it?

1 Like

You should contact customer support…

Must be a bug. It’s a different situation for me, but I lost a couple dozens of dollars from my available for withdrawal for no reason.

1 Like

Contact Support. All the best. :heartpulse:

1 Like

You are doing the wrong calculation.

I calculated your numbers while including the 20% discount and I don’t see anything like a bug or whatever.

1 Like

It’s such a bad experience, contact with fiverr support, they’ll help to figure it out.

There is no “bad experience”. It has already been clarified that the OP was doing the math incorrectly.

2 Likes

How? 80% of 215 is $172

Fiverr takes 20% of all earnings. The OP was likely doing the math incorrectly, or listed the wrong numbers. As has already been said, if the OP thinks there is a problem, they need to contact CS. We – here on the forum – can do nothing to solve the OP’s concerns.

1 Like

No, it isn’t; as the fees for sellers and buyers are listed in the ToS, you can easily check there; if you go to the ToS page and search (press CTRL+F) for “80%”, you’ll find that it’s still 80% net revenue = 20% fee.

Maybe the buyer used a promo code, in which case I think the missing money should yet appear when the revenue goes to your clearance queue after order completion; if it won’t, contact support.
If it’s not that, it might be a bug, contact support.

Oh, and make sure, you’re comparing USD to USD and not your local currency.

2 Likes

Fiverr cut still 20% . You should contact support team.

Thank you for your support, its back to normal again, I believe it must be a bug.

1 Like