Fiverr Community Forum

Is the graphic design industry over saturated on Fiverr?

I have 3 gigs so far, one in Logo Design, one in Social Media and one in Flyers. I feel like I’ve done my best to optimize them for SEO, absolutely butchered my prices to the lowest amount so I can get some orders to help me with my social proof, but it’s been 4 days and I’m still yet to receive an order. I even created a video for one of my gigs to help build trust, but that didn’t work either. I’m accepting constructive criticism, please let me know what I’m doing wrong and how could I possibly fix it: https://www.fiverr.com/bistranu/design-a-clean-logo-for-your-brand-in-under-24-hours

Hi there @bistranu, to be completely honest Yes! I’m a Graphic Designer myself and competition are SKY-HiGH here on Fiverr. Logo Design, for example, has over 84.000 logo designers alone. Hmmm and then new sellers wondering why they don’t get any sells after just a few days??:thinking:

We need to be one step ahead of our competition to be noticed, which is a daunting task, however, it is not impossible if you play your cards right. Good luck and let us kick some asses!!

Warmly, Humberto

2 Likes

@hum_on_the_go Indeed, agree with you totally! Unique and authenticity are the 2 best way which can help, I belive slight_smile: