Fiverr Community Forum

Is the Promoted Gigs feature available for all?

Is the Promoted Gigs feature available for all? Or is this a feature in a testing mode?

4 Likes

I think they’re releasing it by regions, not sure though.

3 Likes

Probably you are right. Interesting is I cannot choose the gig for the promotion. They have chosen a gig for me. Probably this is a gig with the higher score or past orders, not sure.

2 Likes

It’s just for level 2 and TRS. There are some questions and answers available to read about it if you read the entire notice about it.

To ensure a quality ad experience for the buyers, only hand-vetted sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program.

We’ll evaluate your eligibility according to the following standards:

• You’re a Level 2 or Top Rated seller
  • At least one of your Gigs is in an eligible category
  • Your Gig scored 4.7 in public rating
  • Your Gig has at least 30 reviews
  • You meet additional quality metrics
8 Likes

OMG, I AM THE CHOSEN ONE :wink:

Thanks @misscrystal

4 Likes

Did you receive a notification or an email that you are qualified? or it just appeared on your dashboard?

2 Likes

I have received an email with an additional information about $10 to use for ads.

1 Like

thankyou and congratulations!

2 Likes

market it for better profit a small tip given

3 Likes

I hope you share your experience here if you decide to try it.

3 Likes

What was the subject line in your invite email? I get so many emails, I hope it’s not lost in the sea of, “we’ve got news!”

1 Like

It was an email with the following subject:

You’re invited! Promote your Gigs

1 Like

i have all the requirments, Hope to get this option as some of my gigs are not working good.

2 Likes

i fulfill all the requirements, but not get any invitation mail or anything else.

1 Like

No, you do not meet this part: You meet additional quality metrics

1 Like

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/what-gigs-can-be-promoted

Please read what is in that link I posted. If you do you will find out why you were not invited.

Before anyone posts here again saying they meet the requirements but didn’t get invited, you NEED TO READ THAT LINK AND ALL THE LINKS about this feature.

If I can find out all this information you can too! Learn to read things. Learn to seek out information on your own.

There is a separate thread announcing this feature. Find it. Read it. Follow the links in it.

3 Likes