Is the right way for selling

diponkersaha20

I am a WordPress Developer. Recently I am creating a gig for selling. So please expert person needs your suggestion about my gig.

I will design responsive WordPress landing page within 12 hours

(click link for chacking)

https://www.fiverr.com/share/DQR4wP

gg.jpg.578c42bf1bf0bc843dd4c58284be3443.jpg
gg708×398 24.2 KB

2nd GIG is

I will do professional wordpress business website within 72 hours

(click link for chacking)
https://www.fiverr.com/share/k80Q0y

SO please suggest me how to develop my gig for selling?strong text

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 9 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see (DES) point 1:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design responsive wordpress landing page within 12 hours
In the FAQ section: “Please send a message before placing an order. So we can agree on the details and chose which plan” could be “Please send a message before placing an order so we can agree on the details and choose which plan”

Where it says “we can surely do all our discussions using the Fiverr message board” - maybe change “Fiverr message board” to “Fiverr messaging system” or “Fiverr inbox”.

I only had a bit of time to look at the gig so I watched the video, and I think it’s great that you showed yourself! The video quality isn’t too bad, a little shaky but I can understand why, the only thing I’d recommend is fixing the audio, there’s a lot of noise in the background and in some parts it can be difficult to hear the voice, you could outsource from one of the many audio engineers on Fiverr (like me 🤭), or there are tons of tutorials out there that can help you get it done even with free software. Good luck!

Archived