Is the website down for anyone else?

Can’t seem to access Fiverr at the moment!

Anyone else?

I’ve been on & off the site all day, no problems.

Reply to @celticmoon: It took around 15 minutes for it to be up again! This has happened a few times in the last couple of weeks. Hope it doesn’t happen again soon. :slight_smile:

Could be a regional issue. Last year a bunch of us couldn’t get on Fiverr for over 12 hours; many of us posted on the Fiverr FB page. Although some of us were on the U.S. east coast, there were also people who lived all over the U.S. who were unable to connect & a few from outside the U.S… I never heard an explanation from Fiverr. There was also a much larger breakdown last year that affected a greater number of people from all over the world. Because that involved many more people, Fiverr did make regular FB posts that they were aware & working on it.

You should be aware that the timeclock on your orders still ticks down when this happens! And buyers can end up with late orders & leave negative feedback.

Reply to @celticmoon: Thanks for letting me know! I knew the clock would still be ticking so I went into panic mode…