Is the Wirecard insolvency going to affect Payoneer withdrawals?

I just read that the parent company of Payoneer is in deep trouble and declared insolvent, along with fraud allegations against it. I also read how many people have had their Payoneer accounts frozen without being able to withdraw any funds.

My question is, will this affect us when we withdraw Fiverr funds using Payoneer? Is the money going to get blocked in the middle and not get credited to our banks?

If there’s anyone who has recently withdrawn using Payoneer, was everything smooth with the transaction?

There is already a thread with a lot of helpful information on this situation. You’ll find it here:

CONFIRMED: Only users with balance linked to their Payoneer debit cards had their funds frozen. Withdraw to bank seems to work. Users with NO physical card can use their funds as usual. EDIT: Latest update from Payonerr courtesy of @chupavix: https://blog.payoneer.com/exclusive/wirecard-prepaid-card-update/ I had my card rejected several times this morning, which of course prompted me to communicate with Payoneer CS. Their response was that all funds are frozen temporarily by the FCA, the r…

Archived