Fiverr Forum

Is there a 4.7 Bug?

A rating of 4.7 stars is still a positive one, I know, but I am curious on whether there still is a bug or not. Today, two clients were very happy with the delivery, we had excellent communication and yet both rated me 4.7 stars.

Now I don’t even know if it’s ok to ask them or fiverr will flag my message because I ask about the rating.

Do you have any idea about this?

3 Likes

I think you should not ask of them.Accept their point of view.

lol 4.7 bug :rofl:
wait, is it :face_with_monocle: :scream:

Yes, there’s s 4.7 and a 4.3 bug on the app. :neutral_face:

Best not to ask the buyer, but you could point it out to CS.

5 Likes

According to others there is?
That’s why I’m asking.

It might be that the two clients rated the service 5 / 5 / 4, meaning the average would be 4.7. Don’t think this is a negative rating, it’s actually quite good.

When we need to keep our stats at 4.8 and above? :wink:

4 Likes

It sucks. I know for sure that one of them was on the phone.

1 Like

Oh, you have a point there. You know, 4,7 out of 5 doesn’t sound bad at all, though you will need 4.8 to keep your level.

2 Likes

Just imagine getting too many 4.3 or 4.7, not because the buyer wanted to rate it such, but because of the app. Technically they are positive, but in reality…

1 Like

I wonder how many Fiverr employees had to get 96% to pass an exam? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Haha, right? :smiley:

1 Like

wait, I got 4.9, is that bug too ? :scream:

1 Like

Haven’t heard of a 4.9 bug, but anything’s possible! :wink:

1 Like

:thinking: 4.9 it’s a cool bug I guess, but is there any way to fix it ? because I think, it’s stuck on my stats :rofl:

Well I can second this. My recent review also was 4.4 and the buyer is very satisfied. I asked from him and he told that he reviewed from the mobile app. He even apologized to me.

1 Like

Funnily enough 4.7 is not a positive review according to Fiverr. So if average rating is 4.7, you are not worthy of leveling up. And getting a 4.8 review is not possible, so only a perfect 5 is acceptable. :joy: And a lot of people are complaining about the reviews being bugged for mobile users, so 5 appears as 4.7 often.

1 Like

it’s weird, the results is 4.7 but I saw on my own stats is 4.9 (on app) and the dekstop view is 5 :roll_eyes:

36%20PM

1 Like

Sounds similar to one I had:

They don’t seem to be able to round decimals very well.

1 Like

You got that bug too, then what happened after you report it to cs ? or should I report it to cs too ? :open_mouth:

1 Like