Is there a minimum age to sell on Fiverr?

I’m just curious, as my 12 year old daughter is a pretty talented artist, and she’s interested in selling her artwork on here. Would it be better for me to just sell it for her, stating in my gig that it’s from my daughter, or let her have her own Fiverr account (that I would monitor, of course).

Thanks!

Yes, 13 is the minimum age. From the Terms of Service:

“This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.”

Okay, thank you. She turns 13 next month, so she can just wait until then. Thanks again for clarifying that for me! Appreciate it!

I was just trying to recommend that you wait just a little bit longer and saw your post :stuck_out_tongue: So yes, better wait a bit more since there’s just a month left :wink:

But even so, I would still monitor / supervise her Fiverr account, especially since (like on any marketplace) there are people who try to hijack accounts and steal money by sending infected files, people who might be a tad rude or misbehave - rest assured, this marketplace is an awesome place to be part of (and Fiverr does its best to keep it safe & friendly), but like anywhere in this world you’ll stumble upon some bad apples, too, and it would be best for both you and your daughter if you’d be there for her and possibly manage the account & sales together - you could be her personal assistant :slight_smile:

Oh, I would be the one doing everything for her, anyway. I wouldn’t even give her the password, lol. There are way too many crazies out there. I’m already my husband’s personal assistant. Why not be hers, too! :slight_smile:

Well, I wouldn’t be this drastic - you could let her push the buttons, for example, make her feel in control over her own artwork, show her & explain to her how the world of transactions and shopping works, you know, make it become a fun activity :smiley: :wink:

I mean, I could let her push scan on the scanner, I guess. :rofl:

Impressed by your Honesty. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: