IS THERE A TECHNIQUE TO THESE GIGS TO MAKE THEM SUCCESSFUL? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? any advice:((

I have been on fiverr 2 months now, and I wanted to know is there a technique to creating these gig? how do I make my gigs successful in terms of buyers buying them? please any advice? :((

http://www.fiverr.com/damien_williams/write-a-blog-post-consist-of-600-words-on-any-topic

There is no one secret to succeeding on Fiverr. It’s like anything else in life: some hard work, some creativity, some perseverance. I suggest looking through the Fiverr FAQ forum, where there are a number of posts written specifically to assist new members with selling and optimizing and promoting their gigs.

If you have a lot of competition with your particular gigs, then try finding a unique twist or spin. For example, instead of just “write a blog post on any subject”, say something like “write a hilarious/humorous blog post that your followers will love!” or “write a blog post from the point of view of an alien space invader” or a pirate, or a doctor, or a minister…do you see what I mean? There are many blog writers out there, but how many theological blog writers? Or aliens? :wink:

The best way to make your services successfully is to optimise the keywords and make it so that your service is actually ‘searchable’ amongst the hundreds of similar services alternate sellers are offering, the best way to do this is to come up with unique tags and keywords to differentiate your service, perhaps even put it into an alternate category but only if it’s relevant (*)

@damien_williams