Is there a way to browse buyer requests?

santinaarts

Question

19 answers to this question

Hmm… I did that and I’m getting the following message: “No available requests at the moment”

That’s linked with gigs that you have created. You will get requests from categories of gigs that you have.

Suggestion* Create more gigs of different categories and you will have more requests.

• Like 20
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Hmm… I did that and I’m getting the following message: “No available requests at the moment”

“No available requests at the moment”

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you don’t see any BRs:

1. There need to be buyers actually creating buyer requests (BRs) in the sub-category that you offer gigs in for you to see them. It could just be that there are no buyers creating BRs in your sub-category/whenever you check for them.

2. New sellers/unleveled sellers are shown much lesser # of BRs than sellers of a higher level. Sellers who are level 1 and higher have access to much higher # of BRs.

3. BRs can appear at any time of the day or night, and as soon as they appear, they often disappear within a matter of minutes (for new/no-level sellers). This is because BRs are programmed in such a way that they disappear (from new sellers’/unleveled sellers’ view) as soon as they receive ~10 offers from new/unleveled sellers. Considering there are thousands of sellers in each sub-category on Fiverr, you can imagine how quickly each BR receives 10 offers from new/unleveled sellers. It only takes a matter of seconds.

So, new/unleveled sellers kinda need some luck to happen on a BR. The best thing you can do to come across one is to check the buyer request page as often as you possibly can.

Also, have a look at this forum post for more info on BRs:

70759_2.png.1211b8ee2c81bef8ff5dc2275f365bf2.png Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.) Fiverr FAQ

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post . If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

• Like 25
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Is there a new way to view buyer’s request cos it’s not in the menu as you all said

It’s still “more->buyer requests” at the top of the browser page once you’re in seller mode.

Make sure the browser isn’t zoomed in and that your resolution is at least around 1920x1080.

• Like 20
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

I still can’t find buyers request

Do you see a “more” menu at the top of the screen when you’re in selling mode (eg. if you’re viewing something like the dashboard)? If so, what options do you see if you click the “More” menu?

What’s your desktop resolution? Are you using a browser like Chrome?

You could attach a screenshot if that helps.

• Like 21
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

Check the below shared post,

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing good. This post is specially for newbies or those who are at No level. As you all are facing the issue while searching buyers request there is no request available mostly. I see many people asking the same question and trying to figure out the solution. I am concluding that topic in a short answer and sharing a short and simple tips which can help you as at my time when I was new here and facing the same issue I searched it alot and after having alot of …
  • Like 21
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

Do you see a “more” menu at the top of the screen when you’re in selling mode (eg. if you’re viewing something like the dashboard)? If so, what options do you see if you click the “More” menu?

What’s your desktop resolution? Are you using a browser like Chrome?

You could attach a screenshot if that helps.

These steps are still very helpful. I followed them and was able to find the Buyer Request section.

Thank you.

• Like 19
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, vloggerboy said:

Background removing

Copy and paste

Translate

Your reply has got nothing to do with the topic. If you want to advertise your gigs, there is a category called "My Fiverr gigs" where you can do just that. Don't spam any other category. 

• Like 21
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1