Fiverr Forum

Is there a way to cancel orders after reviewing?

Hi friends :slight_smile:

I would like to maintain 5-STAR rating at all. But sometimes I’ve got negative ratings. If I cancel that order after completing (cash back to the buyer) will the negative comment will removed?

Thanks

No, it won’t.
If you’re willing to have always 5 stars, then you must learn from the 4-3-2-1 stars… let them all there as a Memento mori , we’re all just mortals.

Cancellations won’t eliminate negative reviews.

If you feel you deserve a higher review you can always request a new review from the buyer (up to once per order)

Best of luck.

You great men…!!! Thanks a lot… & No worries…!!!

we are agree with the @thecreativeguys

Thank you :slight_smile:

There are a few who are able to achieve such a performance. However, did you know that having negative reviews isn’t all that bad and can actually help in some occasions? Here’s why:

That’s good idea. I really appreciate your comments. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot!!!

Just make sure you don’t get negative reviews on purpose, that would defy the whole idea :stuck_out_tongue:

As a general rule:

• if you get them and they’re unfair or abusive, contact CS and they might remove them

• if you get them but they’re not abusive and you may have some part of the fault, you can ask your buyer to change their feedback by working things out together, and if that fails you have to just move on and do better next time

She satisfied with the delivery. But the order is late. That’s the reason because of the weekend vacation. She told me that she like to change her feed back but there’s no way to change it after rating. Do you think is it okay to asking from CS.

Thanks

After she rated your order, you can still ask her to change her feedback - but you have to use the “Resolve” button on the order page, and choose the options pertaining to feedback change - note that you are allowed to request a feedback change only once.

OMG…!!! Is it possible. You great friend :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley:

Thank you buddy I made a dispute. I think she will be change the feed back…!!!
Thanks once again…!!!