Is there a way to edit your response to a review?

levente_gl

I was in a rush and using my mobile, when I responded to that review and I just checked it again and I made a few of misspellings. It could be a reason for Fiverr to let me correct my writing?🙂 It just seems silly and I responded to an 1 star review so…

x.PNG.35bf36b8f8eced2afbae0b29c3309aaa.PNG

I think you can not change . Now wait for the expert’s reply . … I have the same experience . After getting a bad review … Everything was good but suddenly buyer left bad review … And my response was misspelled because I was not understanding what to write …

Be cool .

I think you can not change . Now wait for the expert’s reply . … I have the same experience . After getting a bad review … Everything was good but suddenly buyer left bad review … And my response was misspelled because I was not understanding what to write …

Be cool .

Oh, I exactly knew what I wanted to write but I changed from tram to subway when this “accident” happened. 😃

There is an infinite number of universes, I’m pretty sure in one of them “amuse” means “abuse”! 😃

Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account.

What would that be in that universe? :thinking:

Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account.

What would that be in that universe? :thinking:

What would that be in that universe?

A towel is all you need. I mean, a towel for each account.

What would that be in that universe?

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy?^^ Been reading that actually since last week. 😃

UPDATE. I was thinking of contacting CS to ask them to correct my response but I’m afraid of being labeled as a “review manipulator” even though it’s far from trying to manipulate reviews…

I was thinking of contacting CS to ask them to correct my response but I’m afraid

Wise choice. It is better to leave it as is. I mean, your message is not hard to understand or anything either. It is better to have typos in a review than to have a warning for ToS violation. 😟

When you were writing the review, did you not see the red underline under the words with spelling mistakes? I always see it. If I write Lyft instead of lift, or Uber instead of über, I see it.

Either way, I see you’re a brand name creator, so the good news is your clients aren’t hiring you for your spelling and grammar, but for your ability to create brand names. When you get a bad review, you can reply with your creations.

“I don’t think X, Y, Z, K, are that bad. I think they’re very creative.”

Or you can be apologetic.

“I’m sorry you didn’t like my work, as you are aware, this is a subjective gig, a brainstorming, and results vary.”

When you were writing the review, did you not see the red underline under the words with spelling mistakes? I always see it. If I write Lyft instead of lift, or Uber instead of über, I see it.

Either way, I see you’re a brand name creator, so the good news is your clients aren’t hiring you for your spelling and grammar, but for your ability to create brand names. When you get a bad review, you can reply with your creations.

“I’m sorry you didn’t like my work, as you are aware, this is a subjective gig, a brainstorming, and results vary.”

It works for my mother language so it basically underlines everything that’s in English. I’ll change it as it looks like a helpful tool. Thank you for pointing it out! 🙂

The latter, IMO, is better than the former because your creations can be used as they aren’t trademarked yet so no one owns them!

It works for my mother language so it basically underlines everything that’s in English. I’ll change it as it looks like a helpful tool. Thank you for pointing it out! 🙂

The latter, IMO, is better than the former because your creations can be used as they aren’t trademarked yet so no one owns them!

My pleasure. 99% of the time I communicate in English unless someone writes me in Spanish, a language I know really well.

Another trick is to write on Microsoft Word and check your spelling there, but setting Fiverr to English is probably the easiest thing.

Are you saying you like Uber better than Lyft as a brand name? I like Lyft better because it’s a syllable, and it was easy to trademark. Google Glass wanted to trademark Glass, but couldn’t because glass is a real word, and you can only trademark it with a second word. iPhone isn’t a real word, so that’s easy to trademark.

Uber I hate as a brand name because all they did was remove the umlaut. It’s very lazy, it has two syllables instead of one, and it feels wrong. Imagine if I sold water bottles, and decided to call my company “Water.” That would be lazy, it would be better to call it Wat3r or Woter, something that implies water without saying it. My opinion.

Oh, you miunderstood me. 🙂 I meant it for your advices, I should have quoted this!

So if you respond to a review with your names that’s going to be public, right? So everyone just can use them in his/her favour for FREE.

Oh, you miunderstood me. 🙂 I meant it for your advices, I should have quoted this!

So if you respond to a review with your names that’s going to be public, right? So everyone just can use them in his/her favour for FREE.

No worries, I should have known. Sometimes I write too much in my replies and get lost later on.

My pleasure. 99% of the time I communicate in English unless someone writes me in Spanish, a language I know really well.

Another trick is to write on Microsoft Word and check your spelling there, but setting Fiverr to English is probably the easiest thing.

Are you saying you like Uber better than Lyft as a brand name? I like Lyft better because it’s a syllable, and it was easy to trademark. Google Glass wanted to trademark Glass, but couldn’t because glass is a real word, and you can only trademark it with a second word. iPhone isn’t a real word, so that’s easy to trademark.

Uber I hate as a brand name because all they did was remove the umlaut. It’s very lazy, it has two syllables instead of one, and it feels wrong. Imagine if I sold water bottles, and decided to call my company “Water.” That would be lazy, it would be better to call it Wat3r or Woter, something that implies water without saying it. My opinion.

Imagine if I sold water bottles, and decided to call my company “Water.” That would be lazy, it would be better to call it Wat3r or Woter, something that implies water without saying it. My opinion.

How about “h2oh my god this is good water” lol

Imagine if I sold water bottles, and decided to call my company “Water.” That would be lazy, it would be better to call it Wat3r or Woter, something that implies water without saying it. My opinion.

Maybe H2OMG, I like your idea. 🙂

h2oh my god this is good water

You should do branding!

Archived