Is There A Way To Erase A Negative Review From A Few Years Back That Is Hurting My Sales

A few years back I created a gig that turned out to be much more time consuming than I thought and $5 was not even close to enough. I would have fulfilled the gig if I hadn’t been working on my new firm with my friend that literally took all the time I had in the day, every day.

So, I told the customer that I probably wouldn’t be able to do it but he said he had no problem waiting, that he wanted the product badly. But as it dragged on for a few weeks, he cancelled the order and I think you automatically get a bad review (0 stars out of 5) with the message “Seller failed to deliver on time”.

Anyway, now I think two years later, I started a new gig and at first I didn’t even notice, but when the first seller rated my gig, he gave it 4 stars and now I saw that my profile over all had only 20% rating. And it shows in the gigs and it’s probably a turn-off even though the gig itself was rated as good.

Is there a way to “reset” the rating this one time so that I will be able to get more customers? I’ve been buying on Fiverr for years, almost from the beginning, but I’m pretty new selling here and have very little feedback and one is very bad at that.

Thank you for contributing solutions, if there are any.

I’m sorry, but I don’t think Fiverr will delete that feedback for you. You can try asking though.

Well You can find more gigs to promote and hope for sales in the meantime. It will be kind of hard at first but recoverable from.