Is there a way we can change gig times if someone orders several at once?

I know that you can request to lengthen a delivery once the person’s ordered, but I was just wondering if there was a way to do this before they’d ordered if they’ve ordered more than one gig?

I’ve had it on a few occasions where people have ordered multiple gigs without contacting me beforehand, and the timer says that they all need to be delivered within one time frame. After an order was placed overnight, I now have 5 500 word articles I need to write in 2 1/2 days, on top of two other orders and a college assignment (just to clarify, this is my own college assignment. I don’t love them enough to write them myself most of the time, let alone for other people 😂.)

I think I should be able to get this done on this occasion, but I was just wondering for future reference whether there was a way to increase the order so it was 3 days per article, for example? Obviously it wouldn’t take me 15 days for the job, but it would be far better than trying to get it done in three. :thinking:

Sadly, not apart from asking the customer for a time extension, link to the last of several topics regarding that in Site Suggestions: Gig Multiples in Writing & Translation need the same Overhaul the VO category already got
In case you´d like to like it 😉 or bump it, to hopefully get it a spot up on Fiverr´s to-do-list, on which this hopefully is, because I really can´t see why not.

Sadly, not apart from asking the customer for a time extension, link to the last of several topics regarding that in Site Suggestions: Gig Multiples in Writing & Translation need the same Overhaul the VO category already got

In case you´d like to like it 😉 or bump it, to hopefully get it a spot up on Fiverr´s to-do-list, on which this hopefully is, because I really can´t see why not.

In case you´d like to like it

Thank you so much for linking me to this. I tried searching the forum for something similar but came up empty, so I’m definitely going to check this out!

Archived