Is there any advantage of increasing impressions on fiverr?

furqanateeq

I think he means is there a point of buying impressions from facebook grups ads, will that make any changes in gig ranking.

But if one is “buying” impressions, aren’t they buying really “fake” or non-buyer impressions? What a waste of money in my opinion. Also, aren’t impressions just your listing showing on the page - clicks are what he would be buying, no?

Either way, you want your listing to be convincing enough to make people think they cannot live without your service.

GG

Obviously dear, if your gig impression and click increase it means that buyer are watching and clicking your gig and after thier interest they can give a order…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you 😊

No, it doesn’t mean that your impression is increasing that it equates to “the buyer are watching and clicking your gig”… But yes if your intention is to increase exposure safely to your gig then that’s a good idea. But similar to what other people said earlier, what you want is your impression to lead to a click and order. You can have a high impression rate but that doesn’t mean people viewed on your gig.

• Impressions: These are the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr’s thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • Clicks: These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
  • Views: These are total page views or the number of page views on the actual Gig page.
  • Orders: This is the total number of orders purchased from this Gig.
  • Cancelations: This is the cancellation rate or the number of all types of canceled orders divided by the number of orders from this Gig.

Source: Fiverr

Archived