Is there any benefit in sending buyer request here?

maruf_wp

I want to know if buyers read all the requests?

I want to know if buyers read all the requests?

Many poor replies are dismissed before they are read completely due to the poor quality of the reply.

Many buyers have reported to the forum that they dismissed almost all of the buyer request replies due to the them not fitting what the buyer asked for. Instead they were generic replies that were copy and paste it into the reply form. So if you make a good offer that is well thought out and meets the needs of the buyer you have a good chance of success with getting the order.

Yes, I read it, and I read all the requests of the buyer very carefully then send the request. My curious mind wants to know this.

1. Does the buyer read all the requests?
  2. Do buyers offer jobs on the day they post (it is better to go into details)?
  3. How long can a buyer keep a post after posting a job?

image.png.3c73efdc5f5dc32ce876417917869178.png Here always shows the current date.

1. Does the buyer come to us on the day he makes the request?

Yes, I read it, and I read all the requests of the buyer very carefully then send the request. My curious mind wants to know this.

image.png.6d183baeacd2344d21aa46a799fc761e.png Here always shows the current date.

image.png.6d183baeacd2344d21aa46a799fc761e.png Here always shows the current date.

All your questions will boil down to one answer.

It depends on the buyer.

• The buyer can read all the requests if he or she wants to, but most likely they just skim and get an impression from the first line and go to the next one.
  • Buyer can give the job on the day they post if they found a good offer that fits their request.
  • I’m not sure how long a post stays perhaps until the buyer removes them.
  • The buyer will come on the day of the request if your offer is good.

Meaning, if your offer is not interesting or convincing enough to the buyer, they will not bother reaching out to you.

image Here always shows the current date.

All your questions will boil down to one answer.

It depends on the buyer.

• The buyer can read all the requests if he or she wants to, but most likely they just skim and get an impression from the first line and go to the next one.
  • Buyer can give the job on the day they post if they found a good offer that fits their request.
  • I’m not sure how long a post stays perhaps until the buyer removes them.
  • The buyer will come on the day of the request if your offer is good.

Meaning, if your offer is not interesting or convincing enough to the buyer, they will not bother reaching out to you.

1. Is there any way to know when the buyer has posted the job?
  2. If the offer is good, is it likely that the buyer will come on the day of the request or even a few days later? is there any chance like that?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived