Is there any Opportunity for hard workers

shaizz2018

I am looking for work and first i like to make a community please i am stranger here and looking for some good friend to guide me

I am looking for work and first i like to make a community please i am stranger here and looking for some good friend to guide me

This entire site is full of opportunities for hard workers. If you want to be successful as a freelancer on Fiverr, you’ll spend time learning how to take advantage of those opportunities. YOU are responsible for your own success. We’re not going to hand-hold you through the process, nor are we going to provide you with the work you seek. You can earn it on your own.

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Go be a doer!

Hello welcome to fiverr!

You are not going to find a good friend to guide you. Look around and read as much as you can on the forum and learn on your own. You are a freelancer on fiverr. You are not an employee or in training. You have to figure out what to do for yourself. You can do it if you read a lot of posts on the forum.
Read the terms of service and always follow the rules.

Nobody wants to take anyone by the hand and guide them and tell them everything to do, but you can find out yourself if you take the time to read a lot of things on the site.

Do not copy any other seller’s gigs! You will get in trouble.

🔻 There’s plenty more where that came from, use the search 🔎 field and type in upyour.

Have you ever watched those TV programs like Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, Supernanny, etc. All these TV shows are based on the premise of an expert telling others what they are doing wrong, even though the people doing the parenting or the owners of the restaurant are working full-time on what they do and desperate to succeed. It seems incredible at times, when you have a restaurant owner whose kitchen is dirty and staff are incompetent or a parent who feeds a kid tons of sugar and can’t get …
If you are experiencing difficulties in getting orders or are struggling because of the amount of competition there is, then this post is for you. Below I will give some methods which will help you to expand your target market and so increase your sales volume. This post is part of my UPYOUR series based on This Poll and aims to help sellers to deal with issues related to the following three parts of the poll: Too many sellers offer the same thing - 51%I don’t show up in the search results -…

This entire site is full of opportunities for hard workers. If you want to be successful as a freelancer on Fiverr, you’ll spend time learning how to take advantage of those opportunities. YOU are responsible for your own success. We’re not going to hand-hold you through the process, nor are we going to provide you with the work you seek. You can earn it on your own.

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Go be a doer!

Go be a doer!

Did you mean Dewars? If so, I’m in.

Dewars.png.1c4f5b6b625f578aa6af97dd7e3af04e.png

Hi,
I am also new on fiverr but still study on youtube about new methods and tricks for first order.
As i study about first order is a little difficult but after first order you will receive more and more buyer requests.
And your work will become easy and you will get orders easily.
Best of luck.

M.Shoaib

Archived