Is there any option for paid promotion on fiverr

alex_95

Guest offlinehelpers

can you please list down the sites who offer promotion platform, and thanks for you reply.

Most social media platforms offer paid promotion - I’m sure you’ll find all the details if you do a Google search. 🙂

Guest syedebadhijazi

Most social media platforms offer paid promotion - I’m sure you’ll find all the details if you do a Google search. 🙂

like facebook,google +,twitter

Guest syedebadhijazi

If you get good results through that so please just inform me here, so i will do same thing with my gig.

Thank you

Sure.Thank you 😉

Yes for google Plus i am using ,

And for Facebook Ads First Fiverr doing it and we get a lot of order from this advertisement so now Fiverr close these advertisement so now the sale or slow,

How much sales or traffic are you getting from google plus?

@alex_95 alex_95 They used to do a ‘pay to promote’ on fiverr. Its been a few years. But they shut it down. So to answer your question they did try it out for a while, kinda like some of the beta business testing you might be seeing. The good news is they are trying new things, and trying to make fiverr better. It’s the sign of a healthy site, even if we all like to rag on all the things they get not perfect.

🙂 For instance: And idea of making life easier on sellers:
New idea: making buyer ratings more visible

@alex_95 alex_95 They used to do a ‘pay to promote’ on fiverr. Its been a few years. But they shut it down. So to answer your question they did try it out for a while, kinda like some of the beta business testing you might be seeing. The good news is they are trying new things, and trying to make fiverr better. It’s the sign of a healthy site, even if we all like to rag on all the things they get not perfect.

Thank you so much for this info 🙂

i hope we get some new features which increase our sales .

Archived