Is there any Pro Fiverr Seller who can review my profile?

hamzaarajput

Everyone here is an experience member. Although not a pro seller, anyone can give you good advice . I saw your gig , I told someone yesterday, Make the cover image of your gig more attractive Add to some information in your gig cover image .Than you are more likely to get an order (From my experience). Also try to stay active for 24 hours and have a be patient . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Everyone here is an experience member. Although not a pro seller, anyone can give you good advice . I saw your gig , I told someone yesterday, Make the cover image of your gig more attractive Add to some information in your gig cover image .Than you are more likely to get an order (From my experience). Also try to stay active for 24 hours and have a be patient . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I told someone yesterday

Are you giving same advice to everyone?

Make the cover image of your gig more attractive

Which gig image you didn’t like? What part of that image on his gig did you find unattractive? What he has to do to make it attractive?

I told someone yesterday

Which gig image you didn’t like? What part of that image on his gig did you find unattractive? What he has to do to make it attractive?

After seeing his reply, I’m too depressed because I spent at least 15 days to create my all gigs images. 😟

I told someone yesterday

When, however, the main topics are the same, the advice will be much the same. And, what I’m saying is very effective for beginners. Hope you understand . What it says, many have success to my advice.

If you watch some of this relatable gig you will understand . My point is to do a cover image show that the client sees and is impressed with .

When, however, the main topics are the same, the advice will be much the same. And, what I’m saying is very effective for beginners. Hope you understand . What it says, many have success to my advice.

If you watch some of this relatable gig you will understand . My point is to do a cover image show that the client sees and is impressed with .

the main topics are the same, the advice will be much the same

No it’s not. This seller created topic in “improve my gig” category and is asking for a specific advice not a generic thing that can be found all over the forum. Especially without looking at his gig.

I would actually say that his gig pictures are pretty decent and at some points even better than yours :woman_shrugging:

Saying to create “attractive image” is the same generic as saying “bring me food”. What kind of food? Which cuisine? Spicy or not? Main, second or appetisers? Fast food or restaurant?

Attractive image can mean whatever. For different people attractive means totally different things. Someone will be attracted by neon signs and someone will say that it’s tasteless and they want something elegant and classy.

“Attractive image” is a totally useless advice without any other details that tailored for his own gig.

the main topics are the same, the advice will be much the same

No it’s not. This seller created topic in “improve my gig” category and is asking for a specific advice not a generic thing that can be found all over the forum. Especially without looking at his gig.

I would actually say that his gig pictures are pretty decent and at some points even better than yours :woman_shrugging:

Saying to create “attractive image” is the same generic as saying “bring me food”. What kind of food? Which cuisine? Spicy or not? Main, second or appetisers? Fast food or restaurant?

Attractive image can mean whatever. For different people attractive means totally different things. Someone will be attracted by neon signs and someone will say that it’s tasteless and they want something elegant and classy.

“Attractive image” is a totally useless advice without any other details that tailored for his own gig.

I’m telling you what I think is best. I think you can give me better advice. Without arguing with me, share the best advice you have. . Hope my advice didn’t hurt anyone . I want the good

I’m telling you what I think is best. I think you can give me better advice. Without arguing with me, share the best advice you have. . Hope my advice didn’t hurt anyone . I want the good

I think you can give me better advice

I already did. If you are giving advice don’t give a generic one. 👇

You quite demotivated him with no reason even without looking at his gig pictures. If you really think that his gig images are not attractive then you should point out things you thought are unattractive so he can fix that.

I think you can give me better advice

I already did. If you are giving advice don’t give a generic one. 👇

You quite demotivated him with no reason even without looking at his gig pictures. If you really think that his gig images are not attractive then you should point out things you thought are unattractive so he can fix that.

I didn’t confuse him at all.No one comes here to mislead anyone…I reply the gig after seeing it . I am happy if any of these suggestions benefit.Some of the gig didn’t look attractive/interesting to me. so I gave this advice (Make the cover image of your gig more attractive). I’ll try to give my best advice.

Thank you

I didn’t confuse him at all.No one comes here to mislead anyone…I reply the gig after seeing it . I am happy if any of these suggestions benefit.Some of the gig didn’t look attractive/interesting to me. so I gave this advice (Make the cover image of your gig more attractive). I’ll try to give my best advice.

Thank you

I didn’t confuse him at all

Some of the gig didn’t look attractive/interesting to me

So why you just don’t answer this simple questions?

👇

I didn’t confuse him at all

Some of the gig didn’t look attractive/interesting to me

So why you just don’t answer this simple questions?

👇

Just Check out this gig (https://www.fiverr.com/hamzaarajput/dofollow-backlinks-google-ranking-website-ranking-link-building-seo-service?ref_ctx_id=c7c6b254-ef65-40eb-bcdb-8e0a41a49840) and See others’ gigs . Then you can understand yourself , The idea of ​​making comparisons will come in a more interesting way . That is, a lot of Idea will come out to create attractive new gigs . This is Simple way . 🙂

Just Check out this gig (https://www.fiverr.com/hamzaarajput/dofollow-backlinks-google-ranking-website-ranking-link-building-seo-service?ref_ctx_id=c7c6b254-ef65-40eb-bcdb-8e0a41a49840) and See others’ gigs . Then you can understand yourself , The idea of ​​making comparisons will come in a more interesting way . That is, a lot of Idea will come out to create attractive new gigs . This is Simple way . 🙂

The idea of ​​making comparisons will come in a more interesting way

You still didn’t say what wrong with his image :woman_shrugging:

What part of that image on his gig did you find unattractive? What he has to do to make it attractive?

I still don’t see anything drastically wrong with his images. They are bright, they are capturing the service that he is providing and colours are also matching each other. For a non designer it’s a good image.

So what exactly unattractive you saw in that image?

What part of that image on his gig did you find unattractive? What he has to do to make it attractive?

I still don’t see anything drastically wrong with his images. They are bright, they are capturing the service that he is providing and colours are also matching each other. For a non designer it’s a good image.

Do you not understand my word ??? 🙃 I did not say there was any fault in his image. Take a good look at what I’m saying 😆

I told her, to make the cover image more attractive and Stay active for 24 hours

Do you not understand my word ??? 🙃 I did not say there was any fault in his image. Take a good look at what I’m saying 😆

I did not say there was any fault in his image.

That’s exactly what you said. You said that his gig image is unattractive and he should change it and compare with other gigs.

Do you not understand my word ???

I can understand exactly what you are saying unless you can not express yourself correctly. Though there is no way to misunderstand “your image is not attractive you should make it more attractive”.

If You think that there is nothing wrong with his image then why he should change it?

to make the cover image more attractive

Exactly. If you are telling him to make his image more attractive it means that right now it’s not attractive and he should change something. What exactly he should change???

Stay active for 24 hours

Totally bogus advice. When he is supposed to sleep? And even he will stay online 24 hours refreshing his page it doesn’t mean it will help him to rank his gig. All he will do is to waste his time.

That’s exactly what you said. You said that his gig image is unattractive and he should change it and compare with other gigs.

Do you not understand my word ???

I can understand exactly what you are saying unless you can not express yourself correctly. Though there is no way to misunderstand “your image is not attractive you should make it more attractive”.

If You think that there is nothing wrong with his image then why he should change it?

to make the cover image more attractive

Exactly. If you are telling him to make his image more attractive it means that right now it’s not attractive and he should change something. What exactly he should change???

Stay active for 24 hours

Totally bogus advice. When he is supposed to sleep? And even he will stay online 24 hours refreshing his page it doesn’t mean it will help him to rank his gig. All he will do is to waste his time.

Not bogus advice.You have no idea .Can be active in a variety of ways . I remain active for 24 hours. The more active you are, the more the client’s knock will get …

I told her, to make the cover image more attractive

Sorry, which one is correct? No fault, or unattractive and should be made better?

Not bogus advice.You have no idea .Can be active in a variety of ways . I remain active for 24 hours. The more active you are, the more the client’s knock will get …

Not bogus advice.You have no idea

Let’s see, you have only 10 reviews and I completed more than 1000 orders…

You are no level seller and I’m a level 2 seller for quite a long time.

So I do know what I’m talking about.

Buyers can message you anytime no matter if you are online or not, that’s the whole point of fiverr.

I remain active for 24 hours

And when do you sleep?

100% satisfaction guarantee is very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work, and attracts potential scammers.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.) If there is no differences between packages, then packages are not needed, and you can put the extra options as extras, so that a potential buyer can pick the quantity, rather than being forced to only pick from the packages.

Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more? The ones you have are okay, but:
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.) If you give yourself a bit more border, it should be a fairly simple fix, if you don’t want to reposition the elements.

There are several English errors in your gigs and your profile. Mainly capitalization, sentence structure, and word flow.

“Languages: English - Native/Bilingual” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

Lastly, and this is the big one: Fiverr doesn’t permit duplicate gigs. I can tell there are some differences between them, but they they are not apparent and the gigs risk being taken as duplicate. The differences should be clear at a glance.

100% satisfaction guarantee is very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work, and attracts potential scammers.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.) If there is no differences between packages, then packages are not needed, and you can put the extra options as extras, so that a potential buyer can pick the quantity, rather than being forced to only pick from the packages.

Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more? The ones you have are okay, but:

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.) If you give yourself a bit more border, it should be a fairly simple fix, if you don’t want to reposition the elements.

There are several English errors in your gigs and your profile. Mainly capitalization, sentence structure, and word flow.

“Languages: English - Native/Bilingual” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

Lastly, and this is the big one: Fiverr doesn’t permit duplicate gigs. I can tell there are some differences between them, but they they are not apparent and the gigs risk being taken as duplicate. The differences should be clear at a glance.

You’ve said what I mean . I agree with your advice . Hope others don’t misunderstand me . Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You don’t need a Pro seller to check your gigs. The reason you are not selling is simple.

You have taken one look at Fiverr, seen hundreds of people all selling DA-90 or whatever backlink gigs, and you’ve decided to do the same.

No offense, but I highly doubt that you and several hundred other sellers flogging the same thing for $5, have the ability to get me a guest post on 300 high-authority UK or US websites.

Only people desperate enough for instant SEO success are going to take the important step of deluding themselves that you can deliver what you say you can, before they hit the order now button.

In short, what you are selling is junk. I’d even go so far as to say that Fiverr should ban gigs like yours, as all they are is reiterations of backlink pyramid gigs that are already banned by Fiverr.

You’ve said what I mean . I agree with your advice . Hope others don’t misunderstand me . Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If I said what you meant, then why didn’t you say such in the first place? If you don’t elaborate, then people will misunderstand, as you’ve just experienced.

@hamzaarajput

Forgot to mention: I’ll admit I don’t know this category, but I think you’re overpriced in some of the gigs. And as mentioned in the post above, what you’re offering isn’t the best service.

Archived