Is there any problem if I don't keep my original photo on Profile? [RESOLVED]

Please anyone let me know that if I never want to keep my original face on my Fiverr profile is there any problem?

Sheriff’s Note: The correct answer has been provided by twistedweb123 . This thread is now closed

Hi raselkhondokar,

The profile photo you choose is completely up to you, as long as it falls within community guidelines (i.e. not inappropriate material). However, that being said, I have a few recommendations:

1. It’s proven that people do prefer to see a real person/face within the profile photo. This can lead to an increase in orders as you are presenting yourself well (people often forget we’re all humans behind a screen).

2. If you don’t want to use a photo of yourself, consider branding yourself, giving yourself a business name or something similar. When you do this, you can set your profile photo as your own logo, meaning you don’t have to use stock imagery taken from Google (using stock imagery stops you from standing out).

3. Avoid stock imagery as much as possible. If you don’t want to use your own photo and haven’t got a ‘brand’ to present, think about other options available (a photo of your country, a photo of some nice scenery where you live, a pet or anything else that is unique to you).

Regards,

Adam