Is there any problem in Fiverr today?

creationdaddy

It’s working, then not for me. I’ve just delivered a set of orders, but had to refresh multiple times to see the order page, and then to deliver.

So it’s “working”, but inconsistent for me.

Try refreshing the browser a couple times. If it doesn’t work, wait 5 minutes, then do it again…

same as me. 🙂

I’m sure there are many others too. Let’s hope it gets fixed soon as I can see I have a few messages in my inbox that need answering. I wonder if the delay in responding to buyers due to fiverr downtime actually affects the reply rating…?

It’s working, then not for me. I’ve just delivered a set of orders, but had to refresh multiple times to see the order page, and then to deliver.

So it’s “working”, but inconsistent for me.

Try refreshing the browser a couple times. If it doesn’t work, wait 5 minutes, then do it again…

okay. sure.thanks. 👍

I’m sure there are many others too. Let’s hope it gets fixed soon as I can see I have a few messages in my inbox that need answering. I wonder if the delay in responding to buyers due to fiverr downtime actually affects the reply rating…?

I hope it will not affect for reply ratings. Try refreshing and reply soon.

1st attempted login: nothing happened (no action after the button was pressed).
2nd attempted login: sat there for a while and then I got a server maintenance message.
3rd attempted login: login form was slightly different, set there for a while, server maintenance message with a title of “Back Rub Mode!” (really Fiverr? That’s more than a little bizarre.) and then when I refreshed I was logged in.

I really really hope I’m not in “back rub mode”. 😒

1st attempted login: nothing happened (no action after the button was pressed).

2nd attempted login: sat there for a while and then I got a server maintenance message.

3rd attempted login: login form was slightly different, set there for a while, server maintenance message with a title of “Back Rub Mode!” (really Fiverr? That’s more than a little bizarre.) and then when I refreshed I was logged in.

I really really hope I’m not in “back rub mode”. 😒

“Back Rub Mode!”

And why did they name it Back Rub Mode?

“Back Rub Mode!”

And why did they name it Back Rub Mode?

In the client–server model, the client is usually considered the front end and the server is usually considered the back end. (from wikipedia)

So they were correcting the server I assume but that’s just a guess.

In the client–server model, the client is usually considered the front end and the server is usually considered the back end. (from wikipedia)

It could be true 🙂

@artlifeoriginal Just now I looked it up on Urban Dictionary. Fiverr needs to erase that Back Rub Mode thingy and change it with a more appropriate words. Back Rub Mode doesn´t sound good, it actually sounds creepy.

@fitrigwrites4u Yes, it is a little creepy. “Back end mode” doesn’t sound any better though. 🙂 I’m not sure why “system maintenance” is not used. (Too descriptive? Not weird enough?)

@misscrystal Hmm, I normally hear of the ‘front end’ referenced as what users see, with the ‘back end’ being what actually does something.

Archived