Fiverr Community Forum

Is there any problem login from different IP

I have a shop.
I used Fiverr most of time from my shop pc.
If I want to use Fiverr from home, have any problem??

Please provide me advice…

5 Likes

Nope no problem, even your family members can also have accounts no problem unless the accounts are not linked to same payoneer withdrawal account.

3 Likes

I have logged into Fiverr from many places and never have had an issue with doing so.

Please do not give incorrect advice.

If two accounts use the same IP address you are risking losing both accounts unless you get permission from Fiverr CS to have two accounts using the same IP address. Even then, Fiverr does not let two sellers with the same IP address sell the same services.

In addition to getting Fiverrr’s permission to have two accounts on the same IP each account needs to have its own e-mail address and PayPal or Payoneer account.

4 Likes

Well, if you read carefully i never talked about having 2 accounts, i said family members can have accounts if they are not linked to same payoneer account. Please read teh TOS, https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

1 Like

@husnainalihamza the family members would abviously be living in the same house(same ip address) making it risky since it can result in getting banned for having 2 accounts

3 Likes

Yes, but if there is more than one account in the same household using the same IP address then there could be trouble.

3 Likes

Yep, Customer service can better elaborate this

3 Likes

Useful information thanks for the update

1 Like

Thanks for your advice.
Are you sure there have no problem?

Nah, don’t think it’s a problem. On desktop you’ll get notifications to confirm that you’re logging from a different IP for security reasons.

If talking about two accounts registered on the same IP address, this may raise questions.

Thanks for your response.
I want to use my 1 account, but in different place and different device.

1 Like

If I use share IP from internet provider.
How can I know how many accounts using my same IP ?

You can’t know. I use shared IPs to log in, but I registered my account on a unique address.

1 Like

How to do bro?
Please help me.

If your shop PC uses a shared IP address and you registered your fiverr account there, at some point another user may use it to register an account too and this may be a problem, or may be not.

If the shared network has a dynamic IP address, there is chance the other user will register on a different address at some point. Just a theory.

If this stresses you out, contact CS and let them know.

1 Like

I dont think that is a problem.

1 Like

Does not necessarily have to be same IP address, I have never read any TOS elaborating on that, i guess they can use it. Customer support can further elaborate it.

3 Likes