Is there any problem with buyer request to day

But sir before to day this is not happened

Did you get demoted from Level 1 seller?

No sir , I saw buyer request yester day timing of post are changing from fiverr I sent only 5 and my avg rate are 10 and full day off tension what I do wrong why this happened to me, fiverr do great job but never makes things easy for us.

B144774F0F874506B5BB16593DAC5613.png.21af6c759bff28e4c3dfa05f4575db94.png

No sir , I saw buyer request yester day timing of post are changing from fiverr I sent only 5 and my avg rate are 10 and full day off tension what I do wrong why this happened to me, fiverr do great job but never makes things easy for us.

fiverr do great job but never makes things easy for us.

It is not Fiverr’s job to make things easy – easy, so you don’t have to do any work for yourself. Fiverr does not guarantee sales, they don’t guarantee buyer requests that you could respond to, and that don’t guarantee that you gig will show up where you want it to in the search results. This is normal, and, I believe, Fiverr’s way of encouraging new seller (or sellers with low levels) to take responsibility for their own success, instead of expecting Fiverr to make it happen for them.

Perhaps now is a good time to stop expecting the buyer request section to provide all your orders, and, instead, do your own marketing and promotion – just like every other business has to do. Reach out to your target customers, show them how you can solve their problems, and convince them to hire you.

You have already figured out who your exact target customers are, right? I assume you’ve already done the research to know to whom you are trying to sell your services.

fiverr do great job but never makes things easy for us.

It is not Fiverr’s job to make things easy – easy, so you don’t have to do any work for yourself. Fiverr does not guarantee sales, they don’t guarantee buyer requests that you could respond to, and that don’t guarantee that you gig will show up where you want it to in the search results. This is normal, and, I believe, Fiverr’s way of encouraging new seller (or sellers with low levels) to take responsibility for their own success, instead of expecting Fiverr to make it happen for them.

Perhaps now is a good time to stop expecting the buyer request section to provide all your orders, and, instead, do your own marketing and promotion – just like every other business has to do. Reach out to your target customers, show them how you can solve their problems, and convince them to hire you.

You have already figured out who your exact target customers are, right? I assume you’ve already done the research to know to whom you are trying to sell your services.

Thanks sir, helping me guide me, and teach me , your guideline help me a lot and I HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME IN FUTURE, I will pray for you .

B144774F0F874506B5BB16593DAC5613.png.f409d776388d4f623b1437a952b32799.png

Thanks sir, helping me guide me, and teach me , your guideline help me a lot and I HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME IN FUTURE, I will pray for you .

I have already helped you. Now it’s your job to help yourself. I am not going to make you successful. YOU need to do that on your own.

I have already helped you. Now it’s your job to help yourself. I am not going to make you successful. YOU need to do that on your own.

Thanks i agree with you sir

True, yesterday there was something wrong with Fiverr. Had to wait all day to see buyers request. And then suddenly at night so many requests started coming.

Thanks and this is happend with me and i ask about this and… Today i complate my work at time

Archived