Is there any specific time at which "Buyer Requests" appears?

tharvid

Hi,
I just researched about “Buyer Request”. Is there any specific time at which buyer request appear. In my case they appear 2 times in a day but time is not fix. Please let me know if you know anything about this.

Before becoming level 1, the buyer requests appeared and disappeared randomly. I found some times when the buyer requests were usually shown often. If you can see the buyer request on a certain time today you can check for requests 1/2 hours before or after that time the next day. It is not certain for every day but I noticed they followed a pattern.

After becoming level 1 you don’t have to worry about it since the requests will stay until the buyer closes them.

I have not found a time when they all appear. I check BR first thing in the morning when I get up and then off and on throughout the day sometimes there are new ones sometime not.

I have not found a time when they all appear. I check BR first thing in the morning when I get up and then off and on throughout the day sometimes there are new ones sometime not.

Me too. I check in morning and In evening but there is less chance of seeing a new request.

Before becoming level 1, the buyer requests appeared and disappeared randomly. I found some times when the buyer requests were usually shown often. If you can see the buyer request on a certain time today you can check for requests 1/2 hours before or after that time the next day. It is not certain for every day but I noticed they followed a pattern.

After becoming level 1 you don’t have to worry about it since the requests will stay until the buyer closes them.

Really Helped. Thanks!

I like this question. If a seller can avoid wasting time checking for BR when they wouldn’t be update, that will help them make their business more efficient.

I like this question. If a seller can avoid wasting time checking for BR when they wouldn’t be update, that will help them make their business more efficient

Maybe BR is meant to be that way with new/unleved sellers for “not crammiing” purposes. Can you imagine 100,000 sellers sending one offer all at the same time (multiply this with n requests that buyers submit) hoping to be one of the first 10-14 offers to be allowed ? 😳 I’m not sure, but I guess BR’s page would colapse. :thinking:

I like this question. If a seller can avoid wasting time checking for BR when they wouldn’t be update, that will help them make their business more efficient

Maybe BR is meant to be that way with new/unleved sellers for “not crammiing” purposes. Can you imagine 100,000 sellers sending one offer all at the same time (multiply this with n requests that buyers submit) hoping to be one of the first 10-14 offers to be allowed ? 😳 I’m not sure, but I guess BR’s page would colapse. :thinking:

Would make sense! Maybe they’re staggered.

Would make sense! Maybe they’re staggered.

Would make sense! Maybe they’re staggered

I think so, and I also think they are distributed so to match different time zones (day light, working hours, etc), giving this way a chance to every seller worldwide - when people sleep in Asia, it will be the turn for America and so on.

Hi there @tharvid, my platform is overflowed with buyers request. It thanks to your topic I checked my BR and to my surprise, I have a hole page listed. Never looked at it before. Here it is 19.55 CEST so maybe you should check yours as well. Wish I could give you some of mine as I’m far to busy at the moment to even send an offer. Here some buyers request I’ve received.

Best of luck to you!!

image.thumb.png.1e390dc30fee921267cc1d23a860feb5.png

image.thumb.png.ef9c6fa9c967bfeab63919d8a36a71df.png

image.thumb.png.51d3004a214c265c4510591a1f6e50b1.png

“My mascot is supposed to sit happily on a toilet”

🏆

@pacquo always so keen :rofl:

I checked my BR and to my surprise, I have a hole page listed.

Hum, it also has to be said that the amount of requests showing on BR, depends on the category & subcategory. Some show plenty every day, others not that much, and there are categories that would not even show a request for days. 😉

@pacquo always so keen :rofl:

I checked my BR and to my surprise, I have a hole page listed.

Hum, it also has to be said that the amount of requests showing on BR, depends on the category & subcategory. Some show plenty every day, others not that much, and there are categories that would not even show a request for days. 😉

Hi,

I just researched about “Buyer Request”. Is there any specific time at which buyer request appear. In my case they appear 2 times in a day but time is not fix. Please let me know if you know anything about this.

Is there any specific time at which buyer request appear

Unfortunately, there’s no specific time. Buyer requests can appear at any time of the day or night.

Maybe BR is meant to be that way with new/unleved sellers for “not crammiing” purposes.

I agree. Even with the current “random drops” of BRs, each BR receives more than 30 offers within only a couple of seconds/minutes after they’re made visible.

Imagine if BRs were released based on a fixed schedule. 🤭 I’m sure that the hundreds of thousands of sellers accessing the BR section at the same time would crash the website. 😉

Hi there @tharvid, my platform is overflowed with buyers request. It thanks to your topic I checked my BR and to my surprise, I have a hole page listed. Never looked at it before. Here it is 19.55 CEST so maybe you should check yours as well. Wish I could give you some of mine as I’m far to busy at the moment to even send an offer. Here some buyers request I’ve received.

Best of luck to you!!

I never apply for a BR that is over a day or two old. Requests stay there even after being filled if the buyer does not delete it. 😕

I never apply for a BR that is over a day or two old. Requests stay there even after being filled if the buyer does not delete it. 😕

Hi @vickiespencer, thank you for your response. I never really thought of BR’s, to be honest. Never checked them out. I’m so busy with other projects that I haven’t thought of that!! :thinking: So I’m not very familiar with BR but I get it now, better too late than EVER!! :rofl: Cheers, Humberto

Hi @vickiespencer, thank you for your response. I never really thought of BR’s, to be honest. Never checked them out. I’m so busy with other projects that I haven’t thought of that!! :thinking: So I’m not very familiar with BR but I get it now, better too late than EVER!! :rofl: Cheers, Humberto

I peek at them when there are slow times, but I seldom find anything I am interested in. Also here is some interesting info about BR. For instance, once a BR has 10 sellers apply from each level it is supposed to disappear.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

• 3 months later...

Thank you for this piece of information. I’m tryint to find a pattern and the 1/2 hours that you mentioned seems a really good way to use to get more results!

Thank you for this piece of information. I’m tryint to find a pattern and the 1/2 hours that you mentioned seems a really good way to use to get more results!

No it isnt and it’s a poor use of your time and will not help you grow your Fiverr business.

Also, you’d have to make thousands of dollars just to break even on the time spent.

No it isnt and it’s a poor use of your time and will not help you grow your Fiverr business.

Also, you’d have to make thousands of dollars just to break even on the time spent.

You have to start somewhere, though. I know it’s random and it’s difficult to get an order there but it’s one more tool that you can use.

There are loads of effective ways to start. This isn’t one of them.

And what you suggested will not grow your business at all, anyway. It doesn’t work that way.

I am new here at fiverr and I’m still trying to figure this out. I’m reading all kinds of articles here in the forum but if you have any spefic information or an article you’d like to share it would be amazing.

• 1 year later...

pls guide me through an effective way to start

Research it. Don’t ask me to guide you. I’m not your coach.

If you want to improve, make the effort to research and educate yourself. Don’t ask me to do that for you.

This isn’t your topic and it’s over a year old. Don’t hijack someone else’s topic to try to get free coaching.

Archived