Is there any update of the results of that Fiverr T-shirt contest on Feedback video for Fiverr?

Is there any update of the results of that Fiverr T-shirt contest on Feedback video for Fiverr? Its too late now or I have missed the results. Please update me if you have any information. I am also getting a notion that Fiverr has forgotton it as they have provided the results of logo contest in just 5 days

This is not a tip for Sellers or a category for you to post your personal issues. The post will be moved to the Ranting Pot. You posted many times about how to enter the contest as well and you were given lots of help then, but still apparently didn’t read the top of that thread.

If you had carefully read what it said on the video feedback thread here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/80221/win-a-fiverr-tshirt-just-for-telling-us-what-you-think-about-fiverr-on-video/p1 you might have realized that it clearly had this stated:

natalieab said: Lucky winners will be contacted via email.

Yes, winners were chosen. They were given coupon codes for their t-shirts in email. The contest ended on 9/4 and is over. Your notion that they forgot is also incorrect, some of the winners mentioned their email notification in other forum posts.

@ahmadtalhaazam You might want to enter the newer Instagram contest. Some Fiverr branded prizes will be awarded and some much bigger prizes as well.