Fiverr Community Forum

Is there any way to contact Fiverr other than Help & support, like direct call or something?

Hi, I’ve got 19 orders canceled by a buyer by Fraud Chargebacks. All of the orders completed with 5-star reviews. The buyer was completely satisfied. I’ve got compensated for 9 orders. But for the other 10 orders, I haven’t got any compensation and also, the order completion rate got decreased. Now the buyer’s id is disabled.

I’ve opened tickets for compensation. But I didn’t get any Human reply. All I’ve got was auto-reply. Some of the tickets passed more than 28 days. Still no reply from fiverr’s Help & support. Is there any way to contact Fiverr other than Help & support, like direct call or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

You can only create a ticket as you appear to have done or email them.

Here is the email address: support@fiverr.com

2 Likes

There is no way to contact support team via call. you can create a ticket and go to the Fiverr official facebook page. provide them your ticket tell them your problem. they will help to to get the support team to you as soon as possible

2 Likes

Due to high capacity of requests it will take much time
you can open new ticket using direct email i think it may work
But i think they will not remove cancellations because its automated system (i had same experience with 5 cancelations )

2 Likes