Fiverr Forum

Is there anybody that can do what I am asking for

I am frustrated. My second go around trying to find a seller to create a logo and it turned out to be as bad as the first. I even did a not so nice thing and put a negative comment on their page in hopes they would come back with something but nothing positive came from it. I requested 3x for a refund with no response. The offer was for 3 revisions, only two had been made with not one thing correct on either of the logos.

Now after 2 weeks still no reply. I sent a request to customer service to receive some help in getting a refund. People like this make those who are honest look really bad

All I want is too find an honest seller who knows what I want and if not than ask questions or state that they can’t do it. I had one person, out of many, tell me what I am looking for they can’t. I very much appreciate that person for their honesty.

Soooo frustrating.

I put a request for logo samples in the buyer’s request section. 12 sellers answered and 4 sent samples of my user name which were not what I wanted at all. So as far as logos go it’s hard to find a seller who provides the type of work you are looking for.

I am sorry that happened to you. This is what I have a concern about. I am looking for a voice over person at the moment. But I haven´t found the right one. I found out later that they usually can do more types of voice than the ones they put up on their gig for samples. So some of them were so nice to voluntarily send me a sample of a particular voice (with their own script which has got nothing to do with my script at all - just a couple of sentences), just so I could decide if that would be the voice that I have in mind or not. But there is one voice over person who said in his gig that he can do many types of voice, but in his gig only did one voice and he refused to show me a sample of the voice that I am looking for. He asked me to buy his gig instead for a trial. Well, I could. But imagine, if I had to do this for all voice over people, I could end up losing money for nothing. So I don´t know why this seller did not wanna show me his voice for an audition. It could be because he just does not wanna work for free (which I can understand) or he is afraid that I would steal his sample and use it for my upcoming videos. But why would I steal and use that sample anyway? I did say it clearly to him that it is for a Youtube travelling channel. So whatever he would say in the sample will not be useful for my videos. Besides, if I am not mistaken, you don´t pay the people who you are auditing (I could be wrong though). Like when you wanna get a part in a movie and do an audition, you don´t ask the producer/director to pay you to see how you can act. Anyway, I believe he has his own concerns. Perhaps I did not communicate it well enough with him that he got misunderstood. So no biggies, as I then got an advice from another voice over guy that for the kind of character that I am looking for would be best done by a female voice over person after all. So a male voice over person would most likely not be able to do that specific voice like what I exactly want. I Do keep those who have shown me their voices in mind though, for my other future created characters.

Indeed.

PS: Not looking anymore. Have just found/got it.

That’s great!

No offense but you get what you pay for when it comes to logo design on here, they all use the same AI/PSD, etc. templates and designs, really does pay (excuse the pun) to pay for a quality graphic designer if you want something original.

Yes :smiley:

I agree with you r3k0d3d. I am starting to realize that all use the same program. People are better off paying someone local in their home town. This way your in control of the design and not paying upfront for someone who is dishonest.

I gave this lady (*********) too much time to get back to me when sending e-mails. I did this in respect of her time as I know people get busy. My patience and understanding did not do me justice in the end. Customer service will not help me get a refund after sending all the specific detail of why I believe a refund is in order.

Do not bother with this website at all if looking for a logo. Just make it yourself. Go out and buy the program, the cost of the program is a tax right off and you get the satisfaction of messing up your own work until you get it right

Happy you found what you were looking for fitrigwrites4u

I wouldn’t say everyone does… but a good lot of people do. I do original work but because I charge more I get less work I think… stinks sometimes.

Yeah I should have said “almost” everyone on here does, there are the few that don’t but finding them on here is like finding a needle in a stack of needles, no offense but the “top” logo design gigs on here are basically the same, from what I’ve seen, mind you that was a few months ago and I don’t bother with them because I can do pretty much the same thing they do but if I ever needed a professional logo designed, I would use a well respected pro. :slight_smile:

It’s not that hard to learn how to use something like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc. Plenty of tutorials on Youtube and around cyberspace! :slight_smile:

Hi, I have a friend who actually introduced me to Fiverrr, and I recommend him to you not only because he’s my friend but because when I read his reviews, I believe it would suit your needs. However, I cannot guarantee whether he will accept your job or meet your requirements perfectly, but if you would like to try, message me and I’ll give you the link!
Thank you
Goodluck