Is there anyone give me a job?

shuvo9221

you need shear your gig all social media

ig all social media and active on fiverr forum

I am not you I am the right one to tell you that … because I am new in here and have no sell jet. but I think you need to be very active in here .change you gig form time to time … be online every day. … post on the forum every day , look at what the buyer are posting every day … and apply for all the gig you have the skill and time to do … sooner or later somone will bit . and give you a chance … and remember when you get one … do a H of a good job … try to do better then you need to … if they like your work they might come back or give you a good review

ig all social media and active on fiverr forum

I am not you I am the right one to tell you that … because I am new in here and have no sell jet. but I think you need to be very active in here .change you gig form time to time … be online every day. … post on the forum every day , look at what the buyer are posting every day … and apply for all the gig you have the skill and time to do … sooner or later somone will bit . and give you a chance … and remember when you get one … do a H of a good job … try to do better then you need to … if they like your work they might come back or give you a good review

I spend lot of time here 18 hours as a day, I don’t understand what are the problem. thank you.

@shuvo9221

You Need to

1. Active in fiverr forums
  2. Marketing your gig social media.
  3. Send buyer request everyday
If that is the only thing you wish to achieve by using the forum, then please just save yourself the trouble and stop posting. It is not going to work. There are very few buyers here, and the forum runs on a different platform than the Fiverr marketplace. What you do here will NOT impact your placement or your performance on Fiverr itself. If you come here to search for tips to improve your gig, that is just fine. Please use the search function first to make it easier for yourself. However, po…

Who told you being active inforum will help ? Everyone here is sellers , no one will buy your gig. It’s not even connected to fiverr and it will not affect your ranking. I’m living example of this doesn’t work like that

Archived