Is there anyone give me help still i face a big problem

Big problem? Big problem is when you have flat tire in middle of nowhere with no cellphone reception.

If buyer cancels your completion rate goes down.

1st of all he accept my delivery and give me a 5star review 4 order . after complete order 4/5 days he contact on fiverr and cancel 4 order he cheating of me

Your gig may go down in search result, and would hurt your order completion rate too…you need to keep order completion rate above 90% to keep your seller level.

1st of all he accept my delivery and give me a 5star review 4 order . after complete order 4/5 days he contact on fiverr and cancel 4 order he cheating of me. now what can i do

1st of all he accept my delivery and give me a 5star review 4 order . after complete order 4/5 days he contact on fiverr and cancel 4 order he cheating of me. now what can i do

So did that order got cancelled?

Was it cancelled by fiverr CS ? If yes, CS gave you any reason for cancellation ?

Can you show me screen shot of cancellations ? remove buyer names and post here…there are lots of threads for same issue and most of them are buyer initiated chargeback…and fiverr CS has nothing to do with it…

already i contacted on fiverr but still now i don’t get any response

What kind of problem can occur if the client cancels the order

You do not have to accept the cancelation. You can refuse it.

1st of all he accept my delivery and give me a 5star review 4 order . after complete order 4/5 days he contact on fiverr and cancel 4 order he cheating of me.

1st of all he accept my delivery and give me a 5star review 4 order . after complete order 4/5 days he contact on fiverr and cancel 4 order he cheating of me.

cancel 4 order he cheating of me.

The buyer canceled 4 orders they had with you?

I just looked at your profile. The only buyer who placed 4 orders with you and left a review is no longer on Fiverr. That means that Fiverr did not cancel your order, but it was a PayPal chargeback.

You can try contacting Customer Service at Support@Fiverr.com and tell them that you did the work and you want to be paid. I have heard of some sellers getting at least a partial refund in this way.

cancel 4 order he cheating of me.

The buyer canceled 4 orders they had with you?

I just looked at your profile. The only buyer who placed 4 orders with you and left a review is no longer on Fiverr. That means that Fiverr did not cancel your order, but it was a PayPal chargeback.

You can try contacting Customer Service at Support@Fiverr.com and tell them that you did the work and you want to be paid. I have heard of some sellers getting at least a partial refund in this way.

yes . what can i do. What now will be deduct 4 order money.

yes . what can i do. What now will be deduct 4 order money.

What now will be deduct 4 order money.

Yes, it will be deducted and if you have already withdrawn it you will have a negative balance.

what can i do.

ou can try contacting Customer Service at Support@Fiverr.com and tell them that you did the work and you want to be paid. I have heard of some sellers getting at least a partial refund in this way.

What now will be deduct 4 order money.

Yes, it will be deducted and if you have already withdrawn it you will have a negative balance.

what can i do.

ou can try contacting Customer Service at Support@Fiverr.com and tell them that you did the work and you want to be paid. I have heard of some sellers getting at least a partial refund in this way.

already i contacted on fiverr still now i don’t get any response

First of all let me tell you due to covid19 fiverr has reduced it’s support staff and some of them are working remotely so it will take sometime to respond you back from support. And when they respond you back provide them screenshot of your work and delivery and if necessary provide some of your chat screenshot in which buyer was satisfied. Hope this will work and fiverr will compensate you.

First of all let me tell you due to covid19 fiverr has reduced it’s support staff and some of them are working remotely so it will take sometime to respond you back from support. And when they respond you back provide them screenshot of your work and delivery and if necessary provide some of your chat screenshot in which buyer was satisfied. Hope this will work and fiverr will compensate you.

yes alraedy done. i will gave on fiverr support 8 screeenshoot

Archived