Is there anyone making money by writing article?

cruisel

A friend of mine is making good money writing articles about food and taking care of children, she has one gig for each specific topic. That way she doesn’t have to waste time researching about things she doesn’t care about. She’s not the girl you hire to write about quantum physics, firearms, or adult toys.

LOL. It is good that I do not take/get any order for my creative writing gig now. However I had very hard time explaining one of my friend why is academic writing very tiring. She asked to me why do I want to keep working hours minimum when I am making very good money according to the Indian standards. I told her the same thing. Is it easy to research and write about Brexit, obesity and nursing, Picasso and Shakespeare in a single day. I even feel like as if I am responsible for getting A grades of my clients, their submission deadlines and what not 🙂

@misscrystal yes, space is definitely an illusion because it is filled up with so many atoms and same holds true for distance. This together with the possibility of quantum entanglement where particles at great distances can be instantly affected by a “measurement” appears to indicate while the universe is very large in our familiar space time dimensions it is at the same time very small in other dimensions. String theorists and other workers in this area also talk of extra dimensions that are wrapped up and oscillate. This is just like a spot on a rotating wheel or a planet in an orbit it periodically comes back to the same spot when looked at in a particular “reference frame”.
You can check this url if the topic really interests you.
favicon.icoSpringerLink

1.jpg

Numbers and space: a cognitive illusion?

This study investigated the relationships between numerical and spatial representations by means of a bisection task, exploring the view that the core representation of number meaning is spatially org

PS: I am not a physicist. I have just studied physics during my graduation days.

@shilpityagi_eco, so space is definitely an illusion- in the sense that a planet only seems to return to the same spot in its orbit around its parent star every so often?

Nothing illusory about that I’m afraid- I have been watching planets and binary stars do just this for the past 40 years or so, and from what I can see, space is as real as the physical objects in it. Regardless of your frame of reference.

@shilpityagi_eco, so space is definitely an illusion- in the sense that a planet only seems to return to the same spot in its orbit around its parent star every so often?

Nothing illusory about that I’m afraid- I have been watching planets and binary stars do just this for the past 40 years or so, and from what I can see, space is as real as the physical objects in it. Regardless of your frame of reference.

The world only exists as you see it, and that has profound implications. Anyway, none of this is real, just a simulation. Which makes bad times and good little more than an irritation/passing joy. Or something. As for article writing, so long as you can write well, you can make money.

Hell, even if you write like a lethargic sloth with the vocabulary with a village idiot, someone will still hire you.

This is a very silly question–the answer is over in the marketplace. More physics discussions, please.

Thank you for answering! Two things on opposite sides of the universe can move in tandem with each other-- if one turns clockwise when they are together, the other always turns counterclockwise. Ok.
But, if you put each one at opposite ends of the universe from each other, they STILL do it!

The movie The Truman Show is actually how it is, with some type of being or group watching us, and providing problems and situations, for entertainment.

And we are simulations and our entire bodies minds and emotions, along with everything our 5 senses experience, are no more than programmed robots in a holographic environment.

Time and space and what we think of as reality is all illusion, part of the matrix, so to speak.

@jacobus01 It may be or may not be an illusion. I do not hold expertise over physics. I have stated in my note that I am not physicist, I am an economist and happy that way. I just shared what I read out of interest. It was a response for @misscrystal, not a post for debate. I have neither proposed a new idea in that comment, nor I have posted claiming any knowledge over the topic. In the end, I would like to share my favorite quote with you:
“Reality is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one”.
Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Jim Carey may have aged out although as great as he is he also may simply be relaxing and enjoying his life without working. I read he has serious problems with depression. Julia Roberts is one example of aging out of the acting business and the latest thing she did wasn’t appealing. And then there is Meg Ryan and Michelle Pfeiffer and so many others we no longer see. They are no longer as photogenic as in younger days.

Archived