Is there anything else I can do?

bubbles1595

Hello @bubbles1595 ,

I took a look at your profile and your gigs. I suggest that you expand your gig descriptions. The description is the place where you can convince the buyer to order from you and not the thousands of other sellers in your category. Use it to your advantage!

Also, delete this from your profile: “I don’t have all the programs to be a professional.” You should only talk about what you CAN do, NOT what you CANNOT do. And, if you want to work on Fiverr, your work should be of professional quality.

Hello @bubbles1595 ,

I took a look at your profile and your gigs. I suggest that you expand your gig descriptions. The description is the place where you can convince the buyer to order from you and not the thousands of other sellers in your category. Use it to your advantage!

Also, delete this from your profile: “I don’t have all the programs to be a professional.” You should only talk about what you CAN do, NOT what you CANNOT do. And, if you want to work on Fiverr, your work should be of professional quality.

Thank you @vibronx, much appreciated. I will get on that right away.

In my view,

• your logos are good but you can use logo mock-up to present your logo designs in a creative way and more realistic.

• your profile picture is good but lack of light, i really liked you are smiling.

• As you are a new seller so you can add a portfolio link in your gig description. after seeing your previous work it will be easy for a buyer, yes! you are fit for the job.

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

• ammyy. com
  • blogspot. com
  • dafont. com
  • dailymotion. com
  • flickr. com
  • mixcloud. com
  • reverbnation. com
  • soundcloud. com
  • teamviewer. com
  • tumblr. com
  • vimeo. com
  • wetransfer. com
  • wikipedia. org
  • wordcounter. net
  • youtube. com

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

• if possible provide vector file too. many buyer ask for vector.
    thank you !

In my view,

• your logos are good but you can use logo mock-up to present your logo designs in a creative way and more realistic.

• your profile picture is good but lack of light, i really liked you are smiling.

• As you are a new seller so you can add a portfolio link in your gig description. after seeing your previous work it will be easy for a buyer, yes! you are fit for the job.

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

• ammyy. com
  • blogspot. com
  • dafont. com
  • dailymotion. com
  • flickr. com
  • mixcloud. com
  • reverbnation. com
  • soundcloud. com
  • teamviewer. com
  • tumblr. com
  • vimeo. com
  • wetransfer. com
  • wikipedia. org
  • wordcounter. net
  • youtube. com

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

• if possible provide vector file too. many buyer ask for vector.

thank you !

Hi @veniceart, Thank you so much for your feedback. It is much appreciated, however, I would like to ask you what you mean by using logo mock-up. Is it some sort of program used for designing logos?

I do have a portfolio but its more aimed at designing cars on the Xbox, so I wasn’t sure if I should link it.

Thanks again for taking the time to get back to me though and I’m really glad that you think my designs are good, I wasn’t sure as I wasn’t getting a lot of impressions, but that restores some faith in myself at least.

Hi @veniceart, Thank you so much for your feedback. It is much appreciated, however, I would like to ask you what you mean by using logo mock-up. Is it some sort of program used for designing logos?

I do have a portfolio but its more aimed at designing cars on the Xbox, so I wasn’t sure if I should link it.

Thanks again for taking the time to get back to me though and I’m really glad that you think my designs are good, I wasn’t sure as I wasn’t getting a lot of impressions, but that restores some faith in myself at least.

just a template type file. you can use the mock-up file in Photoshop to present logos.

just google it or can watch youtue tutorials, how to use mokup in photoshop !

hope you will find details.

thank you bubbles1595

Archived