Is There Anything Happen?

alex_logos

It’s a common thing here on Fiverr. Sales can be like a roller coaster sometimes. There are times of many sales, and times of few. You just have to ride the wave – as you would in any business. Keep improving and promoting your gigs (elsewhere on the internet), and you’ll be setting yourself up for the possibility of more sales in the future.

Reply to @dungdung: One reason sales are low is that this time of year is vacation for people in many parts of the world, many have children home from school, etc. It is a normal time for some dips.

As far as Fiverr ranking, it may be true but I’ve seen people talk about it as long as I’ve been on Fiverr and I still see “boom” times and then slow ones. Reading back in older posts on the forum, people have predicted the demise of Fiverr since it started and the same ebb and flows have always come and gone.

Of course, someday Fiverr will bite the dust in some way, but predictions of this sort don’t mean a whole lot. In the meantime, sales will still go up and down. Best thing to do is keep working at it but also don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

Part of the reason is that Fiverr has a way of rotating sellers in and out of the spotlight - everybody gets a turn, right? But then, part of it too is that new sellers get special attention and boosted impressions in search results, whereas once you become a level 2 seller the extra attention is removed to help other sellers get established.

So look at your analytics. If you’re not getting enough impressions, then you need to add or update a video preview and adjust your title and keywords. But if you’ve got enough impressions but your buyers aren’t converting, then you need to adjust your gig description, preview pictures, and PDF’s (sample work!). See the difference? The first problem is if you’re not capturing enough attention. The second problem is if you’re not communicating the value.

Archived