Is there anything Wrong With my GIG?

kuyasa18

on I will removal 50 image background in photoshop editing and cut out gig you have 2 more spots to add your work sample, you should use them too.

I will do data entry, PDF to excel, web research and VA for you gig you should re create your main gig image, it doesn’t look catchy. Some fonts are hard to read

Screenshot_15.jpg.83a3006a7944e3c3ec5cfbc085e901ab.jpg

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will removal 50 image background in photoshop editing and cut out
In the title it could say “I will remove 50 image backgrounds…” instead of “I will removal 50 image background…”.

In the gig description:
“I am really want to do your job” could be “I really want to do your job”
“. until you satisfied I will do unlimited resolve.” could be “. I will provide unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.”
“contact me fast before you place an order.” could be “contact me first before you place an order.”

In the basic package description it says “unlimited revisions” but the number of revisions is set to 5.

Gig: I will do data entry, PDF to excel, web research and VA for you
In the gig description:
“I am really want to do your job” could be “I really want to do your job”

In the profile:
“i also expert in Data Entry,” could be “I am also an expert in Data Entry,”

on I will removal 50 image background in photoshop editing and cut out gig you have 2 more spots to add your work sample, you should use them too.

I will do data entry, PDF to excel, web research and VA for you gig you should re create your main gig image, it doesn’t look catchy. Some fonts are hard to read

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived