Is there anyway we can changed our review?

Hey guys, im here to buy something that i thought will help me selling my product. I was buying a followers earlier , but only in 2 weeks they all gone ! I did put a good review as he add more because of late delivery thingy… But now only 20% left and everyday slowly they gone… I just need to change my positive review to megative …

You could try buying more followers or offering them something better, something that they actually want. If these followers are not specific targeted traffic then you may be in a situation where for example; you are offering nut shells to a nut eating lover or other examples to that effect.

meinstyle said: but only in 2 weeks they all gone

scriptwizard is correct that if the followers weren't "targeted" to what you're selling they will go away on their own. I wouldn't suggest buying more unless they are specific to what you sell. You can change your review through your dashboard - there should be a "change' link right under your review.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You could try buying more followers or offering them something better, something that they actually want. If these followers are not specific targeted traffic then you may be in a situation where for example; you are offering nut shells to a nut eating lover or other examples to that effect.

meinstyle said: but only in 2 weeks they all gone

scriptwizard is correct that if the followers weren't "targeted" to what you're selling they will go away on their own. I wouldn't suggest buying more unless they are specific to what you sell. You can change your review through your dashboard - there should be a "change' link right under your review.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.