Is there no edit option in mobile app of fiverr?

umkhyyam

Guest offlinehelpers

Fiverr should provide the edit option in app. What do you think?

What do you think?

Too complicated, and too small! Or maybe that’s just me and my sausage fingers! 🌭

There are things on a desktop view that’s difficult or too complicated to edit through the app. Anyway, it’s something to consider but I think Fiverr is better off fixing a lot of other things with development at the moment.

There are things on a desktop view that’s difficult or too complicated to edit through the app. Anyway, it’s something to consider but I think Fiverr is better off fixing a lot of other things with development at the moment.

How is it complicated?

Guest offlinehelpers

How is it complicated?

Takes me all my time to do it on a desktop computer with a massive monitor - I’d never manage it on a teeny tiny phone.

It would be a nightmare 👻

I don’t have 🌭

But,

My preference is editing on my 💻 or iPad. The navigation/toggling back & forth would suck big time. The app is good for replying to messages/leaving reviews, initiating payments n stuff. Editing gigs not so much!

It would be a nightmare 👻

I don’t have 🌭

But,

My preference is editing on my 💻 or iPad. The navigation/toggling back & forth would suck big time. The app is good for replying to messages/leaving reviews, initiating payments n stuff. Editing gigs not so much!

You really are the queen of emojis! Haha.

• 2 years later...

This post is from two years ago. And I don’t know what you mean by the “desktop option”

the “desktop option”

Let’s say you are on the phone and you are using browser such as chrome. Then there’s 3 dots in the corner. Once you click it, you will see desktop option to not open in mobile mode, but to open to normal pc mode.

the “desktop option”

Let’s say you are on the phone and you are using browser such as chrome. Then there’s 3 dots in the corner. Once you click it, you will see desktop option to not open in mobile mode, but to open to normal pc mode.

Fair enough I guess. It’s just not how I would describe an option.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived