Fiverr Forum

Is there no edit option in mobile app of fiverr?

Hi everyone!
I didn’t find any option to edit my gig and profile in fiverr’s mobile app. Is there no option to edit? I am using I phone app. If any one knows please help me

No, not on the app - desktop only, or the website in a mobile browser?

1 Like

Fiverr should provide the edit option in app. What do you think?

3 Likes

Too complicated, and too small! Or maybe that’s just me and my sausage fingers! :hotdog::hotdog:

2 Likes

There are things on a desktop view that’s difficult or too complicated to edit through the app. Anyway, it’s something to consider but I think Fiverr is better off fixing a lot of other things with development at the moment.

3 Likes

How is it complicated?

Takes me all my time to do it on a desktop computer with a massive monitor - I’d never manage it on a teeny tiny phone.

1 Like

It would be a nightmare :ghost:

I don’t have :hotdog: fingers like @offlinehelpers. :joy:

But,

My preference is editing on my :computer: most of my images, files and others things are easy to grab as opposed to my :iphone: or iPad. The navigation/toggling back & forth would suck big time. The app is good for replying to messages/leaving reviews, initiating payments n stuff. Editing gigs not so much!

3 Likes

You really are the queen of emojis! Haha.

2 Likes

There are many of options are not into the fiverr app but it is very great we can touch with our clients anywhere.:smile: