Fiverr Forum

Is there no space left on fiverr for new comers?

Hey! I started on fiverr and its my 2nd day, I have not got any order by now. Is it because big players are controlling the market and there is no room left?

Here is one of my gig,
https://www.fiverr.com/glitchybot/review-your-website-and-tell-you-what-to-improve

I will have a look at your website (Youtube or Facebook page) and tell you what to improve, if anyone of you is interested please let me know, for my first online customer I will provide $50 Service for $5.

Thanks!

There’s plenty of room to those who are patient.

Have you heard the saying “Rome wasn’t built in a day, neither were Fiverr success stories” ?

OK…maybe I made the last half up, but it doesn’t make it any less true.

Keep working away and promoting your services; persistence pays off on this platform. I myself joined not too long ago, and results are slow; but I’m slowly building my brand as a reliable provider of services.

Be patient and work on your gigs for some days!

Slow progress is better than no progress!!!

Welcome to Fiverr. Read the forum for tips and check out the www.Fiverr.com/Academy for details on how to become a successful seller on Fiverr. Also you need to be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first order. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

I didn’t get my first order for about 6 months, It doesn’t happen that fast, just always work at it and send some buyer requests! :slight_smile:

The only thing left that I love about fiverr is the community <3 Thanks for the motivation lads!