Is there something missing with my gigs?... I need some advise from the top sellers

It’s been awhile seen I started at fiverr selling my service, I still don’t now why I’m still don’t have enough customers to buy my gigs.

Here is my fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/yatz07

Hope you all help me.

Thank you and God bless to all.

Sheriff’s Note: This is not a tip for sellers, so it would go best in either Conversations (for discussion) or My Fiverr Gigs (for advertising). Posts with a link to your profile are not needed since your user name is hyperlinked to your profile. You may edit your post category yourself or the post will be moved for you shortly.

I did update my gigs for now. hopefully it will lure customer to visit my gigs.

The problem might be that your niche has a large amount of competition. Fiverr ranks gigs in many different ways. As far as I know ranking depends on how many people view your gig, how many people order your gig within x days and so on. So what I recommend you is posting your gigs to your twitter account, facebook and to promote it overall so you get more views from external sites and this will probably result in some sales and you should be fine.

Or you could even invest in some promotion gigs. There are many people who offer posting a tweet on their busy follower-filled twitter accounts for 5$. Maybe this will bring more visibility, views and a few orders to get you back in line :slight_smile:

Another thing I noticed is that your gig description could be a bit more detailed. Buyers watch gig descriptions closely and pick often pick a seller who has a great gig description over someone who has a short and basic one.

Good luck!

I’ll take note of the thank you so much. God Bless.

I’ll try to offer some ideas. Your English is a bit rough so you might get a friend to help you polish your writing. For example, in your tagline the middle word should be work instead of works. Another thing to consider would be trying out some gigs that are more unique. You could try one and if it doesn’t work, try a different one.

For gig ideas, look through some of the categories on the main Fiverr page. You’ll see some creative marketing gigs where people offer to hold a sign in a location near their home that is especially unusual, beautiful, famous or even just personal like in front of a pond or garden. You’ll find many ideas if you look at the categories under “more” such as Lifestyle or Fun & Bizarre. People make good money doing some silly, crazy or unusual gigs. Even one unique gig can help get traffic.

Finally, put videos on your gigs. You can shoot simple video with your webcam or phone. If you don’t like to be on camera, you can use your Photoshop skills to make cool images and put them in a Power Point slide show. Hope those tips help!