Is there something wrong with my gigs? Or too early to worry?

designbyadj

Hi! I am new here and started a week ago. I have posted two gigs last week and 3 new ones yesterday. How can I improve my gigs? If you guys have the time, to check out my profile and gigs, please let me know what else can I do to make it better. and what else can I do? Do I just wait now?

https://www.fiverr.com/designbyadj?up_rollout=true

I havent have any orders. I have received one message yesterday tho. And also concerned about scammers since I saw topics about them in the forum. Are there buyer scammers? How to spot them?

Hi! I am new here and started a week ago. I have posted two gigs last week and 3 new ones yesterday. How can I improve my gigs? If you guys have the time, to check out my profile and gigs, please let me know what else can I do to make it better. and what else can I do? Do I just wait now?

https://www.fiverr.com/designbyadj?up_rollout=true

I havent have any orders. I have received one message yesterday tho. And also concerned about scammers since I saw topics about them in the forum. Are there buyer scammers? How to spot them?

Do I just wait now?

Don’t just wait!

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

I wouldn’t worry too much as you are very new to Fiverr.

However, when I first started on Fiverr, (been a member for 6 years but only started selling gigs quite recently), the first thing I did was post on my Facebook marketing account (NOT my friends and family account) that I was offering writing services and I would appreciate any orders from my marketing FB buddies.

That got me my first orders and I’ve been slowly building from there.

I wouldn’t worry too much as you are very new to Fiverr.

However, when I first started on Fiverr, (been a member for 6 years but only started selling gigs quite recently), the first thing I did was post on my Facebook marketing account (NOT my friends and family account) that I was offering writing services and I would appreciate any orders from my marketing FB buddies.

That got me my first orders and I’ve been slowly building from there.

How did you grow ur faceook marketing account?

How did you grow ur faceook marketing account?

I created a new FB account and then looked for people to friend who could be interested in my writing service. People like affiliate marketers are a good fit for me because they are more interested in marketing their sites than writing blog posts.

Archived