Fiverr Forum

Is there still a way to directly contact customer support?

I recently started back after almost 2 years of being offline with Fiverr at a level 2 status. I noticed I still had one order in the que back from 2017, where the buyer never would respond. They placed an order with no details. Nothing… So it just sat there for months, and even after I repeatedly asked them for the details… NO RESPONSE. So now, when I get back on Fiverr, I want to get that order removed… so I ask the buyer to cancel the order, and they did. I have only gotten two orders, in which I’ve completed 100%, and been in good communication with them. So I get this notice today saying that I’ve been demoted to a level 1 status due to the fact that I have only completely 85% of my orders… When this is not the case at all… I m thinking this has to do with the order I asked the buyer to cancel which was dated back in 2017 that they never replied to. Does anyone know how to resolve this? They say they are going to take most of my gigs down due to this. I can’t find a way to get in touch with a REAL person at Fiverr anymore. is there a way to do this?

1 Like

Make sure to carefully read the updated Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the current rules as to how Fiverr works.

Here is the link: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new for Customer Support.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes