****** is thief. Don't work with him. BE AWARE

hawr50

This person reached me and asked he needs 66 illustrations. I give him a discounted rate and not only that I give him free drafts for 66 illustrations. He sent me some changes and different brief to work. I start in that direction. After I submitted final illustrations without watermark. there is no option for bulk delivery in fiver orders. I put those file to zip file and he recived those illustrations. he was thanks to me. then suddenly he took action I did violation and he is acting I did wrong. I asked him what is the problem several times. but he didn’t reply me back any of word. he got fiverr customer support and cancel the order. finally, I got a violation note for empty delivery. He stole all my illustrations. we are helpless because of this type of buyers. I want to say all of the sellers be aware of this ******** pathetic buyer. Don’t work with him. his user name is ** ******** ** BE AWARE

Mod Note: 📋 It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place forrname call-outs.

Archived