Fiverr Forum

Is this a bug? My account moved from 4.8 to 4.7 without a negative feedback

My rating moved from 4.8 to 4.7 even though I have had no negative feedback. And now I have a warning sign of a possible demotion. What could be the problem.

1 Like

This rating is calculated over the course of 60 days, and it is an average of all of the reviews you have received in the past 60 days.

It looks like you haven’t received a new review for 20 days, and your most recent <5 star review was 22 days ago, so it’s still having an impact on your average rating (and it will continue to for the next 38 days).

Many older 5-star reviews that you have are no longer being counted in your average rating (because they’re more than 60 days old now), which is why you are seeing a lowered average rating.

Say you never make a sell again. Your average rating will continue dropping, eventually reaching 4.5 (the average of your two most recent reviews) until it finally comes to the point that your latest 4-star review is more than 60 days old.

The only way to bring your rating up is to get an influx of 5-star reviews coming in, or wait 38 days for your 4-star review to no longer be counted within your “average rating”.

Math isn’t my strong suit, and it’s late here, but hopefully that made sense! :smile:

5 Likes

she is correct… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Yes agree!!!