Is this a fiverr Policy?

super_designs07

i think its a fiverr policy to give some rest to the sellers who just promoted to the level 1 or 2. 😃 i got my level 1 with in a month but after that did not received any order. i have done some research and ask many sellers and their answer was same that after getting level 2 or level 1 they waited for quite some time for new order. whats your opinion guys?

I think it’s a natural progression - once you are no longer a new seller, your gigs get visibility based on your reviews and your response rate. If you can lower your average response time, that might help!

Also, your current profile reads:
"A team of professionals expert in all kinds of graphic designing projects.
we believe in quality of work and client satisfaction.
Try us "

And I would suggest editing some of the grammar and doing some light rewording:
“A team of professional experts with diverse experience in graphic design projects; no project is too small. We believe in quality, consistency, and client satisfaction. Now accepting custom offers!”

Guest webexpert1313

Its not a fiverr policy. fiverr consider only in value of gig and quality of gig.
Its not happen with me also.

Fiverr floods new gigs with traffic for a short period of time to help them get started, but after that it’s up to you to pick up where they left off. It’s not a policy that they penalize successful sellers, it’s just they removed the training wheels and now you’re on your own.

Archived