Is this a scam? Paid twice, but I have zero orders

noortje43

Dear Fiverr , i paid twice and twice I did not get an order! I get an image that my order is made with the text we are working on it. We’ll email once your order is ready. It has been 24 hours and nothing. My money seems to be gone! What to do? I do not know where to contact fiverr customer service and feel lost in your app and website.

Edit for clarification:
Let me explain in more detail:
1.I went to order a message from a seller
2. I selected what I wanted and ordered
3. I was supposed to be able to leave some details after the order, but instead I got this (see attached picture).
4. I contacted the seller
5. He told me that there sometimes is a glitch in Fiverr and adviced me to order again and ask for refund on the failed order.
6. Ordered again, received the same message from Fiverr again.
7. It looks like somewhere in the system my order is stuck and not being processed.
8. I do not see any order details in my order page, no where nothing. Not in processed, finished, canceled,etc.
I really just wanted to talk to customer service, but in the app I do not see anywhere where I can leave a message. I followed the link shared by Maanza_55 and when going there in the app, it also does not work (I can not type anything to leave a message).

Screenshot_2018-12-06-17-38-34.thumb.png.4cb4fccec038f145ab6a993e82e55292.png

Dear Fiverr , i paid twice and twice I did not get an order! I get an image that my order is made with the text we are working on it. We’ll email once your order is ready. It has been 24 hours and nothing. My money seems to be gone! What to do? I do not know where to contact fiverr customer service and feel lost in your app and website.

Edit for clarification:

3. I was supposed to be able to leave some details after the order, but instead I got this (see attached picture).

5. He told me that there sometimes is a glitch in Fiverr and adviced me to order again and ask for refund on the failed order.

7. It looks like somewhere in the system my order is stuck and not being processed.

8. I do not see any order details in my order page, no where nothing. Not in processed, finished, canceled,etc.

I really just wanted to talk to customer service, but in the app I do not see anywhere where I can leave a message. I followed the link shared by Maanza_55 and when going there in the app, it also does not work (I can not type anything to leave a message).

an image that my order is made with the text we are working on it. We’ll email once your order is ready. It has been 24 hours and nothing. My

Well correct me if im wrong, seller delivered you image with text that “they are working on it” inside of order? That is violating TOS

False delivery message just to stop the countdown clock on order page. Abusing Delivery feature on this way is against of Terms of Service.

You can contact support here.

https://www.fiverr.com/support

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

mean it, it’s seriously confusing and difficult to understand what’s really happened in your situation the way you describing it.

First of all: why did you pay twice? Is it for the same gig or 2 different ones?

Is the message that you are talking about is an automated message that you received after placing an order? Did you check what is the timeline for your order? (You have a ticking clock on your order and seller most likely will deliver it within the order timeline)

Did you get an automated email from fiverrthat the gig is late and now you can cancel it? If not then jus

Hi Mariashtelle1,

Sorry for offending you. I already took me quite a bit of time to find where I could post a message on the Fiverr App.

Screenshot_2018-12-06-17-38-34.thumb.png.3d4862045db1cfd7e30234efa0abb10b.png

mean it, it’s seriously confusing and difficult to understand what’s really happened in your situation the way you describing it.

First of all: why did you pay twice? Is it for the same gig or 2 different ones?

Is the message that you are talking about is an automated message that you received after placing an order? Did you check what is the timeline for your order? (You have a ticking clock on your order and seller most likely will deliver it within the order timeline)

Did you get an automated email from fiverrthat the gig is late and now you can cancel it? If not then jus

Hi Mariashtelle1,

Sorry for offending you. I already took me quite a bit of time to find where I could post a message on the Fiverr App.

Ok, now it’s more clear 😉

First I would I say to try to check it from the desktop and from google chrome (not safari or any other browser). Fiverr was made for google chrome and has quite a few glitches in other browsers or in the app.

Once you are there check that you are on the “buyers” profile but not “seller”. Because if you ordered gig and trying to see it from the seller profile you wouldn’t see it.

If that wouldn’t work then on the app you can go to “more” button on the bottom, support, help and education that will open fiverr website and on the bottom press button “contact us”

D31961C0-75D6-4D80-9D36-40C70F411E09.thumb.jpeg.2a99ded75f30f40ec285791ff15a6567.jpeg
1A3D50A7-2C21-4404-9AD0-8E14AB59826F.thumb.jpeg.3587555b76ed0839b1206c8fd3284342.jpeg

Ok, now it’s more clear 😉

First I would I say to try to check it from the desktop and from google chrome (not safari or any other browser). Fiverr was made for google chrome and has quite a few glitches in other browsers or in the app.

Once you are there check that you are on the “buyers” profile but not “seller”. Because if you ordered gig and trying to see it from the seller profile you wouldn’t see it.

If that wouldn’t work then on the app you can go to “more” button on the bottom, support, help and education that will open fiverr website and on the bottom press button “contact us”

Thank you for the help! Will try to see if this works!

It could have been an incompatibility with the browser you used to make the order (like said above, Fiverr tries to ensure compatibility with Chrome but not so much other browsers) or a setting (such as scripts) or add-on that stopped it from continuing to properly create the order. Using Chrome for creating orders would probably be most likely to create them properly.

Archived