Is this a Sign of success on fiverr?

logodesign_only

Hello All, I’m new here.
Please I want to ask a very simple question but a BIG Answer Please.
Question
When Someone Create A Gig and Find Him/Herself on the First Page Of the Newest Arrival, What Is that indicating? What is that Mean?
Does That mean Success is coming Along the Way or What?
Please Pro in the House Your Respond is Needed.
Thanks for your participation.

It means you’re the newest addition in that category, so buyers who are sorting the gigs on Newest arrivals will see your gig at the top. Sooner or later someone else will create a similar gig and your gig will drop as it “ages”.
If you’re the only gig for your search terms, you’ll be on top forever, but it might be a gig in low demand.

Most buyers will probably be sorting on Relevance or Best Selling, so it doesn’t really mean anything.

Oh! thank you for your Quick and Helpful Respond.

Do you mean it likely for someone to Get Orders Quickly??

likely for someone to Get Orders Quickly??

There is no quick way to get orders!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to help you on your way.

I had a look at your gigs. Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

It means you’re the newest addition in that category, so buyers who are sorting the gigs on Newest arrivals will see your gig at the top. Sooner or later someone else will create a similar gig and your gig will drop as it “ages”.

If you’re the only gig for your search terms, you’ll be on top forever, but it might be a gig in low demand.

Most buyers will probably be sorting on Relevance or Best Selling, so it doesn’t really mean anything.

Tanks for this, and it helps a lot.

But I will say this. okay if that doesn’t mean anything, then why my other Gigs, not on the first page of Newest Arrival once I created them?

What I heard is fiverr gives a boost to new sellers and fiverr system ( Algorithm ) put their gigs on first / second page depending on how strong you made your gig !
So your gig is placed on first page as new seller boost and you are most likely to get orders in this time, so presenting your gig - description - package - portfolio images - video representations - good deal for buyers would help you get your first order easily…

Its best time for you to grab the opportunity and start your career on fiverr…, this boos is for limited time and you will be replaced with someone new soon, so do your best and start earning !

Archived