Is This A Spam? Someone just send me a message and wish me everything is well

giangpiepie

I agree with the others that you shouldn’t worry about it. Maybe it’s a seller who wants a low-key way to reach out to others on Fiverr, perhaps hoping you’ll check out his or her gigs after receiving a nice message. Or maybe they just genuinely want to give you a compliment. Either way, it doesn’t look like anything bad could come of it.

I don’t think it’s weird. It would be weird to think it is weird. I don’t know why, but as of lately, you people think everything strangers tell you that’s not business is weird.

He just showed appreciation for your work and might as well order something from you later, as his last sentence implied.

Reply to @tkeen9: well Fiverr is a place for business. So probably anything other than business is weird. If he wants to order something he would say right away. But you can be right. It’s just better safe than sorry. I want to know if anyone else have experienced this and be prepared.

Reply to @giangpiepie: Can’t understand why you think social talk (appreciation in this case) is weird, but ok, maybe you have different views than mine.

You made the right thing checking out the forum, and the verdict in this case is that the guy is totally harmless. Anyone getting messages like this can feel safe and enjoy the karma 🙂

Archived