Is this allowed on fiverr? Help

chester48

My buyer has completed order, but he wants me to send a project file before he can give me a review. The order is 14 days today I need help.
I forgot to add this buyer blocked my access to withdraw my funds. Now I’ve sent him the project file, just to get my funds and support is just there lying around. This is 1 day plus, I’ve sent this file. His money is not the only money I have, I can’t withdraw other funds I did because of his own. I am getting fed up on this website. I kept messaging support and kept on telling them that this buyer is acting really fishy, I have a strong feelings he will perform a charge back. I won’t take it, neither will I leave my money for free if this buyer performs a charge back.

My buyer has completed order, but he wants me to send a project file before he can give me a review. The order is 14 days today I need help.

I forgot to add this buyer blocked my access to withdraw my funds. Now I’ve sent him the project file, just to get my funds and support is just there lying around. This is 1 day plus, I’ve sent this file. His money is not the only money I have, I can’t withdraw other funds I did because of his own. I am getting fed up on this website. I kept messaging support and kept on telling them that this buyer is acting really fishy, I have a strong feelings he will perform a charge back. I won’t take it, neither will I leave my money for free if this buyer performs a charge back.

but he wants me to send a project file before he can give me a review

Didn’t you send all final files, projects files etc when you were attaching files with green “deliver” button?

but he wants me to send a project file before he can give me a review

Didn’t you send all final files, projects files etc when you were attaching files with green “deliver” button?

It wasn’t in the project delivery. Though I can send it to buyer for free, without asking for money…

It wasn’t in the project delivery. Though I can send it to buyer for free, without asking for money…

Though I can send it to buyer for free, without asking for money

Then it’s your choice and you can’t “trade” that file for free in exchange to review first.

If you decided to send it for free then you can send it even before your client leaves you a review.

Though I can send it to buyer for free, without asking for money

Then it’s your choice and you can’t “trade” that file for free in exchange to review first.

If you decided to send it for free then you can send it even before your client leaves you a review.

@mariashtelle1 So you’re suggesting client reviews me first before I send file?

@mariashtelle1 So you’re suggesting client reviews me first before I send file?

So you’re suggesting client reviews me first before I send file?

That’s exactly the opposite of what I said.

Why your client should leave a review before you send him the file?

That will sound extremely fishy for the client and in fiverr eyes it will look like review manipulation.

So you’re suggesting client reviews me first before I send file?

That’s exactly the opposite of what I said.

Why your client should leave a review before you send him the file?

That will sound extremely fishy for the client and in fiverr eyes it will look like review manipulation.

@mariashtelle1 same as the client asking me to send file and he will give me a review. Or it’s not fishy too?

I already stated that client marked the order as complete 14 days ago without review. Now he is using the project file to trade reviews with me.

I already stated that client marked the order as complete 14 days ago without review.

Buyers have 10 days after the order was marked as complete to leave a review.

I already stated that client marked the order as complete 14 days ago without review. Now he is using the project file to trade reviews with me.

I already stated that client marked the order as complete 14 days ago without review.

No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If the order really was completed 14 days ago, then the buyer is making a hollow threat about leaving a review if they haven’t already done so. But…there is always the possibility he’ll try a charge back.

Safe bet would be to block him.

I forgot to add this buyer blocked my access to withdraw my funds. Now I’ve sent him the project file, just to get my funds and support is just there lying around. This is 1 day plus, I’ve sent this file. His money is not the only money I have, I can’t withdraw other jobs I did because of his own. I am getting fed up on this website. I kept messaging support and kept on telling them that this buyer is acting really fishy, I have a strong feelings he will perform a charge back. I won’t take it, neither will I leave my money for free if this buyer performs a charge back.

A buyer cannot block your access to funds on orders that are completed.

@andrewcarpen756 I am telling you he did. He told support that I have not delivered his file, which is the project file, even though the project file was not in the file delivery, support still forced me to deliver it unless I can’t withdraw my money. Through out this process I kept messaging support. And one of them told me to charge the client and he even confirmed I worked on the file and delivered everything. This is coming from support after reading the chats

@andrewcarpen756 it was not part of the gig. Are you not reading the thread. Here is the gig offer

Firstly you need to refrain from asking me “are you not reading the thread” we are trying to help you…When i replied you had not answered the question regarding if this was part of your gig description / order you simply said “It wasn’t in the project delivery.” which does not answer the question.

Firstly you need to refrain from asking me “are you not reading the thread” we are trying to help you…When i replied you had not answered the question regarding if this was part of your gig description / order you simply said “It wasn’t in the project delivery.” which does not answer the question.

@andrewcarpen756 okay, I’m little bit angry about this, my apologies. Yes it was not in the description or order. I also contacted support immediately he started asking for the project file. I knew it was getting fishy

@andrewcarpen756 okay, I’m little bit angry about this, my apologies. Yes it was not in the description or order. I also contacted support immediately he started asking for the project file. I knew it was getting fishy

I understand your frustration but the forum is here to help and advise, there is little point getting angry at us. Now to the issue, customer support will not hold funds from you unless there is a valid reason, we are not privy to the conversation but i you have now sent the file which customer support asked you to do? So what is the actual issue you are facing other than the threat of a chargeback.

Archived