Fiverr Community Forum

Is this happening with just me?

See the attached.

1 Like

Green blocky artifacts on the screen? :grimacing: That’s premier “my graphics card is dying” stuff. Or it could be the monitor cable or a faulty port.

Does it only happen on Fiverr’s website/in your browser?

2 Likes

It can be a number of things. As @mattboa said, it’s most likely the graphics card dying on you. Or it might be a faulty cable, even an improperly installed graphics driver.

2 Likes

Just switched from Brave to Safari and it’s not happening there.

Clear the cache in Brave. Might very well be that. Have you tried other browsers?

1 Like

Yea, working absolutely fine on Safari.

You may be lucky then, it’s common that browsers may sometimes glitch out visually and show a lot of random pink/green stuff, I use Firefox and cache clearing/hardware options/reboots fix it permanently when something similar goes down. It happens something like once every two years or more, to make you understand…

This said I would use 5 minutes of my time to run something like a 3D demo in your browser just to be sure that it isn’t the GPU. Better safe than sorry.

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch - ran a game and it works like a charm. I cleared the browser cache and it seems to be working well now. Thanks again!

2 Likes

The Attached is not clear.