Fiverr Forum

Is this how it's supposed to work?

I bought something to do a computer programming script. The seller delivered it. I forgot a requrement in the original order so I put in to pay an extra $10 and then wrote my comments on what I needed extra.

The seller puts in a delivery with a nonsense comment, but I didn’t realize it was the delivery. The ticket auto-closes so I can’t reject the worthless comment. I try to go through the resolution center but it doesn’t let me so it says to contact customer support. Customer support sees the seller screwed me over, acknowledges that to me but doesn’t do anything to resolve it. I reply back to the email but it never registered to the so called “support system” so now I am stuck doing a PayPal dispute and waiting 90 days. Joy! Joy! Joy! Thanks fiverr that’s unmatched quality and support meanwhile I’m here waiting weeks for something that should have taken two days.

How long did you wait? To my knowledge, Fiverr Support cannot cancel an order past 10 days after it completes (this was in V1; they changed a few things in V2 so I don’t know if this is one of those).

I wait for a response and they say “Since the order completed and the seller delivered the message as a delivery instead of a regular message, the option to order the gig extra no longer exists.

The seller can initiate a mutual cancellation now and you can reorder the gig with the extras.” instead of actually resolving the problem.

Then I reply to that. My email reply is ignored (not register in the “support” system) and I login to the site and register the resolution request and again that’s not actually registered anywhere! Then I wait 2 days and go back and see my response in the “support” site was never registered and I go back to the main site and see that nothing has changed. I go to the resolution and somehow this refunds me $5 of $15 payment i have made.

The billing makes NO SENSE and leaves me with a negative $5 balance in the account.

Oct 05, 13

Deposit Placed on Hold by Credit Card Company or PayPal

$5

Oct 05, 13

Banking::ReversalAccountActivity-payment (view order)

-$5

Oct 05, 13

Deposit Placed on Hold by Credit Card Company or PayPal

$10

Oct 05, 13

Cancelled Payment Refunded to Shopping Balance (view order)

$10

Oct 05, 13

Cancelled Payment Refunded to Shopping Balance (view order)

$5

Oct 01, 13

Payment for Gig Purchase (view order)

-$10

Oct 01, 13

Deposit from Credit Card / PayPal (view order)

$10

Sep 28, 13

Payment for Gig Purchase (view order)

-$5

Sep 28, 13

Deposit from Credit Card / PayPal (view order)

$5

IP’s not banned. I guess the best way is going to be use the new account I just created and start over with that and hope I can get the stolen funds recovered with paypal.