Fiverr Forum

Is this included in a TOS violation?

Hello everyone.
My buyer give me a mail address to take me in his work outside the fiverr. Did it violate TOS if I replied to it? Please help. Thank you.

Yes - you did. You should have reported the message instead.

I first got a bid like this. Thank you for your help.

yes, donot accept this type request

Thank you for your help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Gosh, I wish Fiverr would get rid of these so-called buyers. Talking down to human beings as if you’re a piece of crap. Grr :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Respect & Professionalism goes hand in hand with Buyer/Seller.

Agree with you, thank you for help. :slight_smile:

yes it is violation :slight_smile:

I have face same condition but i do not send work to buyer mail. I tell the buyer that i can’t.

Yes, Technically you have voilated the TOS of Fiverr. You just cannot connect to any buyer or seller outside fiverr… In future keep that in mind while talking to the buyers

Aside from wanting you to contact him outside of fiverr, he called you a bad man.

Why would you want to contact him at all or have anything to do with him?

It’s very obvious this is some kind of a scam.

Send a copy of this message to CS.
2 violations:

• He is insulting you
  • He asked you to contact him outside fiverr

Don’t try to work with him outside Fiverr. You may have tons of problems.
Here on Fiverr, CS can help you but outside fiverr you don’t have any security.

Offer your skills by creating gigs, if you do not know how to create gigs than watch youtube videos for this. When you create gigs than you will be able to see buyer request and you will send offers to those buyer request and if the buyer like your offer they will hire you.
Buyer can order you direct on your gig if he/she like your offer.

Offer your skills by creating gigs, if you do not know how to create gigs than watch youtube videos for this. When you create gigs than you will be able to see buyer request and you will send offers to those buyer request and if the buyer like your offer they will hire you.
Buyer can order you direct on your gig if he/she like your offer.